Updates and Upkeep (Site Adjustments and Bug Reporting)

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.

Moderator: Admin Aide

NeverNever
Overseer
House: Amaranthine Keeper

Updates and Upkeep (Site Adjustments and Bug Reporting)

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:39 pm

We've merged our bugs and issues with our site change requests and additions, this is your one stop thread for updates on the site and it's upkeep!

If you've found any bugs around the site, have run into any issues, or something related, this is a great way to alert overseers and see if anyone else is having similar issues!

This is also a great way to keep up with any updates as you can find the changelog here which will contain links to issues and resolutions that have already been mentioned. Please utilise this thread to your full extent so the overseers can keep their jobs as professional bug zappers and our site can remain bug free and run far more smoothly.

Please note any possible changes you'd like to see on AS too, and ideas you'd like to see implemented in the future.

We will also now be updating this with any and all site changes that are made, so we can keep you guys in the loop!
NeverNever
Overseer

Current known issues

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Here you can find current known issues, and problems that the staff are currently working to resolve.

- ?
- ?
NeverNever
Overseer

Change-log

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Here you will be able to find problems and issues that have already been fixed and how they were resolved.
NeverNever
Overseer

Updates and Upkeep

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:53 pm

NeverNever
Overseer

Updates and Upkeep

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:53 pm