Sagacitas Common Room

Home of the knowledge seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Do we redo the Event Thread? / Do we need a feedback thread for events? / Or a questionnaire thread?

Q1: The Holiday/Event Thread should be revamped
17%
Q1: Nah, no need; lock it up. We're already too busy
11%
Q1: Don't really care about what happens to it
3%
Q2: Yes! I'd like for there to be a feedback/question corner
17%
Q2: Nah, there's already a thread for AS events created
9%
Q2: Maybe, but for a different reason (please tell us what for!)
3%
Q3: Yes, a questionnaire thread sounds great
31%
Q3: No, we don't really have enough activity for it
9%

Total votes: 35
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:23 pm

I think I got a warning once but it was like, a legitimate thing that I'd done without thinking and that's literally the only one I got
Idk tho it was a looong time ago XD
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
Smamm
Archivist

Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:34 am

Lolol I don’t think i got any official warnings... but my brother had an account and he quit, so I merged the accounts and sent his to mine. I actually came forward like a year or two later because I didn’t read the rules when I was 12 ene So Nick reversed all pets I got from that account, and also pets traded for with those pets. What a butthead. He said the only reason I didn’t get a warning was because I came forward. Tried telling me I’d been “flagged for awhile” but for some reason hadn’t been dealt with yet. Pfffff. BS you had no clue. T_T

I remember people getting in trouble for stupid shit like mentioned above, though. Hence why I left, among other reasons but...

previously eccedentesiast
midna
White Belt

Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:53 pm

• Meanwhile I'm leaving CS for getting offsite anonymous hate :)
    (Along with other reasons)

I wanna rant on how much I hate that shit hole of a site, and honestly I think I will for a moment.

The mods are never on the same page with rules, one will warn you via PM, the other will give you an actual strike on your account. Just recently, there were some new staff hires, and already the new mods are abusing their power.

CS is so nit picky and specific with their rules. I enjoyed roleplaying when the rules were less srict. But does anyone remember when master and servant/slave rps were allowed? And CS is super strict on kissing and pregnancy. Kissing can only be on the face, I know cos me and an rp partner got in trouble for it :,)

I'm happy I'm leaving tbh but I also am thankful for the good memories their.
  • heccin broken sig. rip.
Cas
Global Moderator

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:23 pm

woahhh i didn't know the mods were so incompetant, though the way they handle rule breaking always rubbed me up the wrong way: very quick to strike your account but not so good at telling you how to rectify their behaviour

tbh the freedom that AS has makes me really happy, i can definitely say I have grown more as a writer. CS allowed me to get into writing, but AS has allowed me to flourish ^-^

╔══════════════════════════╗

i'm a nerdy english lit and creative
writing student who is currently
enjoying summer freedom from uni!

currently: just got back from my interrail
adventure! exhausted and planning to
chill for the rest of summer
reading: brighton rock, eldest, inferno
playing: minecraft, animal crossing (nl)

╚══════════════════════════╝
lil || the harvey to my mike || a safe haven || to learn and grow || but the search goes on || among the stars|| talk anytime
as a global mod, i'm here to help! any questions, any time, send them my way, either by pm, or discord: hippxcrates #6675 !
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:23 pm

I definitely like it here, the one issue I tend to have is word count because I'm a lazy bum XD I honestly tend to pad my posts here with usually irrelevant stuff
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:19 am

• whoops it's been a minute since i've popped in here. how is everyone?
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-three year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: it's alive!!!
• • •
d&d rp (always accepting)
• • •
bestest friend in the whole worldmy beloved asshole
my twinthe pure onemother of beaudonut queen
my sonmaya-chana human magpie
Cas
Global Moderator

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:14 pm

Pirate-At-Heart wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:19 am
      • whoops it's been a minute since i've popped in here. how is everyone?
wootitty yootitty i'm alright! went to london pride yesterday with a few friends, the atmosphere was amazing - given pride month has just come to a close, did anyone do something fun?

╔══════════════════════════╗

i'm a nerdy english lit and creative
writing student who is currently
enjoying summer freedom from uni!

currently: just got back from my interrail
adventure! exhausted and planning to
chill for the rest of summer
reading: brighton rock, eldest, inferno
playing: minecraft, animal crossing (nl)

╚══════════════════════════╝
lil || the harvey to my mike || a safe haven || to learn and grow || but the search goes on || among the stars|| talk anytime
as a global mod, i'm here to help! any questions, any time, send them my way, either by pm, or discord: hippxcrates #6675 !
Esspe
Green Belt

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:01 am

• whoo, holy shit. not only has my mental health gotten good enough to focus on other things for once, but as of right now *crosses fingers* i got my desktop computer up and running! for some reason having to only use my laptop set up on this weird book/additional keyboard shrine thing on my desk has really ruined my motivation to even sit at my desk, let alone write.
    so if anyone knows how to fix a memory issue on a desktop please lmk. -_-
    everyone cross your fingers and/or claws that my desktop stays in working order!
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 am

Other than proofing from the site for almost a full week I'm okay?
I was in a shitty state of mind for writing for most of the week but I'm feeling a but better tonight. Not lack of muse persay more couldn't sleep, then could only sleep the couldn't sleep again due to unusually hot weather that seems to be finaly passing? Only one day was I actually upset about anything and that has to do with only one stupid person at one of my two jobs yet again acting and speaking inappropriately. If it continues beyond this she might soon find herself explaining things to a officer. 😑

I really do detest drama but I wont be backed into a corner either.

No matter it might be a couple days before I pop in again as I work both jobs back to back the next two days. I want sleep to be my friend those days. About 10 hours of having to deal with people in public can be a bit much without sufficient sleep.

I hope everyone else is doing well ❤

@Esspe
My fingers are crossed for you!

@Cas
Pride is celebrated here in the middle of July sadly the only part I will likly get to partake in in that I will have a newfi houseguest for maybe a full week during celebrations. Considering her fam isnt very accepting I just hope she has a good time while she is down. I'm glad you got to have some fun too! ❤
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:55 am

i went to loveloud, that was super awesome

anyone living in new york? i'm flying there on tuesday for a performance with a choir i'm in
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image