Hello!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

caitastrophe
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Hello!

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:22 pm

Hi all,

My name is Cait, and I am new to the site. My irl friend Nicaise inspired me to pick back up on my writing, and then convinced me to join Advanced Scribes. I am 18 years old, half-German, and ecstatic to begin my first year as a college student. I will definitely be very busy with coursework, but I find that my best writing occurs when I'm stressed and exhausted :lol:

Thanks for reading,

Cait
nicaise
White Belt
House: Vipera

Re: Hello!

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:26 pm

• you're so fuckin cute, and I'm really happy you were interested in joining <3 I look forward to showing you the ropes of the site that I've spent the better half of five years on
  • pronounced neek•ehz
    uni student, virginia, trying to make it
                • x
                  doll face & dumb bitch

simultaneously engaged to benjamin wadsworth
                  and stella maeve at the same time, what are you
                  gonna do about it? nothing, that's what i thought

rp search & characters
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: Hello!

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:48 pm

• hey hey cait, glad to have you joining us! c:
    i'm gold, one of the attendants on AS, here to welcome you and answer any questions you might have about the site, so feel free to message me, or any of my other light blue friends!

it's so nice to hear you came to AS because of nicaise, i'm sure you'll find many more friends and go back to writing and find your little place in our lovely community <3