Amaranthine Common Room

Home of the security seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

lilJoy
Purple Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Amaranthine Common Room

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:15 pm

did someone say good omens?? i want to watch it but like i've been super busy ;-;
chemically poisoned
Attendant

Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:43 am

is anyone participating in 100 dos?? i wanna cheer you guys on if you are!
chemically poisoned
Attendant

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 pm

hello there, birbs. how are you guys doing? everyone is so quiet.
lilJoy
Purple Belt

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:24 pm

@chemically poisoned
yeah it's summer here and too hot not to sleep all waking hours where i'm not working away lmao
chemically poisoned
Attendant

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:13 am

@lilJoy
i definitely agree with that! it's been hot outside here too, and the ac isn't helping all that much xD
charmie
White Belt

Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:52 am

• so hi there I finally came back to as and finished getting sorted, here's my introduction I guess. I don't know, I tried my best lol.

Name/Nickname : You may call me charmie although in the past I've been known as starfyr (star), I prefer charmie though.
    Interests/Hobbies/Fandoms : I play a lot of games and write a lot through out the day (usually creative writing or roleplaying), I also consider myself to be an eclectic witch and I've been practicing the craft for 3+ years so when I'm not inside I'm usually off wandering around finding new information among other things. As for fandoms I'm pretty much an otaku and grew up watching a whole bunch of anime (my brother is ten years older than me and had a horde of anime dvds that I would steal from time to time) such as sailor moon and inuyasha, besides anime I watch a lot of other shows such as; greys anatomy, game of thrones, criminal minds, ncis, and many more. I have a lot more stuff that I'm into but I feel like I've probably overshared and you're bored.
    Age/Gender : Nineteen and soon to be twenty in a couple of months, also female.
shudderfox-
White Belt

Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:31 am

hi, charmie!. welcome back to as lol
chemically poisoned
Attendant

Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:31 am

charmie wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:52 am
  • so hi there I finally came back to as and finished getting sorted, here's my introduction I guess. I don't know, I tried my best lol.

Name/Nickname : You may call me charmie although in the past I've been known as starfyr (star), I prefer charmie though.
    Interests/Hobbies/Fandoms : I play a lot of games and write a lot through out the day (usually creative writing or roleplaying), I also consider myself to be an eclectic witch and I've been practicing the craft for 3+ years so when I'm not inside I'm usually off wandering around finding new information among other things. As for fandoms I'm pretty much an otaku and grew up watching a whole bunch of anime (my brother is ten years older than me and had a horde of anime dvds that I would steal from time to time) such as sailor moon and inuyasha, besides anime I watch a lot of other shows such as; greys anatomy, game of thrones, criminal minds, ncis, and many more. I have a lot more stuff that I'm into but I feel like I've probably overshared and you're bored.
    Age/Gender : Nineteen and soon to be twenty in a couple of months, also female.
hello, charmie!! welcome to amaranthine; it's great to have you. us birbs are rather quiet, but it's okie.