Halcyon Common Room

Home of the identity seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Deer
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Oof, I hope the heat is doable for you Koraki! That doesn't sound fun at all.

Hi, I am Deer! I love coding and spend a fair part of my
life doing it. I like Arrowverse, a lot. My inbox is always
open if you feel up to chat (about anything) or need some
help with BBCode. Check out my superhero group rp!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoSTo Do
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:33 pm

hello!

how is everyone doing? i finished summer classes earlier this week so i'm definitely excited about that. i can now enjoy a very short, brief break before my fall classes start again on the 19th. however, unfortunately, i am feeling so lazy and just want to sleep all the time xD and if i can't sleep, i can't motivate myself to do anything and cry about being very very bored >__>

also i hope you guys continue showing support for the afflatus! it was really odd seeing that there was a new post made on the front page forum but when navigating to "my posts" and not seeing the newest issue pop up...man xD it was confusing at first, i was wondering where it went xD

──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
site admin aide
message for questions or just to chat
slowly returning to rping trying to catch up
discord: anika#6882
my fave color is purple. i like cats & naps

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────

──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
insta storage plots search
coding writing temp art
charries

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
ImageImage
──────────────────────

.winter
Orange Belt

Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:19 am

Hi guys! My name is .winter, but you can call me Em(ily). I am so stoked to be apart of Halcyon and can't wait to be apart of this awesome group! A little bit about me is...

Name/Nickname : Emily, but my major nicknames are Em or win c:
Interests/Hobbies/Fandoms : I absolutely love writing, reading, baking cookies for me or my friends or my dog, I love to explore and travel and go on road trips, I love being outdoors like camping and hiking. I love twenty-one pilots and am a huge clikkie. I love Julia Michaels too and am a big fan of electronic music or indie music. I also am a big fan of Siberian Huskies and dogs in general. I also love the show She-Ra, Heartland, Big Little Lies, Stranger Things, and I love the movies Eight Below and Spirit. I am a big introvert but wear my heart on my sleeve. I am a super passionate person and dive deep into what I love.
Fun fact about you that nobody knows: I have a 2-year-old Siberian Husky who is also my service dog. He helps me conquer my everyday life and he is a big part of who I am and where I go. He's my partner in crime and my absolute best friend.
Age/Gender?? (Optional) I am 22 and am female!

I am super excited to learn more and be here! Thank you so much for accepting me and I look forward to being apart of a group on Advanced Scribes c:
hey friends, stay away from bananas. they were only made to cause chaos.

i love twenty one pilots so much. saw them live 11|19|18 and it was the reason i ever existed.

trench gives me life. i love my blood and chlorine. i also love billie eilish and post malone.

i have a 2 year-old husky who i love more than anything. i am an animal activist and want
to pursue an animal rescue career.

i love to read, write, go on adventures, and spend time with my friends. i am an INFP and
a true wallflower.
python regius
Orange Belt

Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:41 am

• didn't do much for the afflatus last month but planning on coming back strong this month, I really enjoy doing otp interviews.
    I'm also almost to 50 prompts for 100 DoS. Bumping my goal up to 75 but I've lost all hope of getting to 100 lol. Just too many things to do.

Greetings winter!! I see I your signature says you're into being an animal activist; me too!

Also, does anybody do sig coding here because I need a new dog but I can only code halfway pretty. Defs willing to work out some kind of payment
ichor.
Admin Aide

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:42 am

@winter: you've already heard from me but welcome to halcyon!!! so happy to see you and i hope to see you around a lot!

@python: may i suggest the fabulous deviant if she is willing xD she coded my signature for me. she is a lovely human

deviant wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:48 am
Deer
Silver Belt

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:50 am

Hi winter, welcome to Halcyon!

Also, I didn't do much afflatus work either last month. I am mainly focussed on 100 DoS at the moment so the afflatus is on a low burner cx Perhaps in September I will be writing more for the afflatus, once 100 DoS finishes cx

Also I'd offer a helping hand for your sig but I am away from my laptop for the next two weeks so that probably won't work cx

Imagex

deviant
Green Belt

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:39 am

• @winter: welcome!! looking forwards to seeing you around! :D
python regius wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:41 am
  • Also, does anybody do sig coding here because I need a new dog but I can only code halfway pretty. Defs willing to work out some kind of payment
ichor. wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:42 am
@python: may i suggest the fabulous deviant if she is willing xD she coded my signature for me. she is a lovely human
  • I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED hello!! i don’t pretend to be any sort of expert when it comes to coding but i can make some niceish looking things when i set my mind to it :’)) i’m certainly happy to see what i can do if you’d like!
Aporia
White Belt

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:19 am

hey everyone! i'm aporia and i'm really excited to be a part of halcyon! and of course, a bit about me.

Name/Nickname: aporia. any nicknames are fine lol.
Interests/Hobbies/Fandoms: oh this changes on a frequent basis but i really love space, and i draw a lot, as well as writing of course. fandom wise it changes all the time but lately i've been getting back into life is strange, and stranger things is pretty fun. also the assassins creed games, im a pretty big video game nerd actually.
Fun fact: just a fun fact in general about me but i have different coloured eyes. one is brown, and the other is half blue and half brown (its spliced two diff colours)
Age/Gender??): 20 (21 next week tho!), and female
Deer
Silver Belt

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:24 am

Welcome to Halcyon, Aporia!

I really dig your fun fact. I always thought two different colors of eyes were fascinating ^^ Either way I hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Imagex

ichor.
Admin Aide

Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:49 pm

hello everyone! how is everyone doing?