Things That Made Your Day V.3

Chat, socialize and discuss.
gay;
Red Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:54 am

• tbh talking with quinn makes me so happy. like ugh i am so blessed to have someone so perfect in my life.
      i love u bitch <3 <3 <3

petrify wrote:
      + the two new top songs?
      got me fucked up i can't stop listening to them
i'm high off the music
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
┌──────────────────┐
what's up! my name is elliott winte
rs, but feel free to call me eli! i'm
your typical high school student,
stressed, annoying and worrying
about everything. you'll probably
find me slacking off or sleeping.

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐
as you can see i'm a slut for marv
el, stony, stucky, and stuckony. do
wn below you can find some peop
le that i love dearly: my big brother
my dab dad / my babe / the bucky
to my steve / my gf / cheesy nerd

└──────────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
my head's in the clouds
osirian
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:54 am

me and izzy are a LITTLE drunk rn and honeslty?? im a good typer when i'm buzzed. i love her so much and i feel so happy we know each other and accept each other for what we a rr. i think our lives would have sucked if we werent together and I LOVE HER.
this is teh best. i love it.

izyy ILO VE YOU !!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Image..
ImageImage

yo i'm levi. 20 | boiii | gay 👌 | college kiddo

i like kpop, teen sleuths, magical girls and
superheroes. hit me up if you wanna chat!

..Image Image Image

...................the red to my velvet
...........happy 2 years to miracle girls!!

X.spidey w/ lizzy | hero academy w/ jae
.Xheroes for hire w/ jamie | witch slap,
.Xmiracle girls, COTA: rebirth, etc w/ izzy

school starts sep 24th and ends dec 13th
gifs from pentagon's new MV "naughty boy"
sylver
Orange Belt

Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:17 pm

• i got my damn ears pierced and i didn't even fucking cry, fight my bitch ass
    i'm another 60 € poorer now, but what can you do, i paid for the sweet pain of new aesthetics TM
    and i'm just super confident as of late and it feels fucking amazing
    once my ears are healed, i plan on getting my hair cut a bit, and then i'm gonna get it bleached & dyed pastel pink
    because fuck what anyone else thinks tbh, i'm gonna be super fucking aesthetic, watch me
    (not sure if it's gonna be blonde-pink ombre, or just pink tho, but hey, i can experiment)

it's also settled that i'll just be going to zagreb with one friend this november
    but i'm also going next summer with all three of my friends, which is gonna be fucking amazing as well
    (vic, i swear to god, i want your ass that whole week, don't test me, ill get an uber to hunt you down otherwise, one day in november my ass)
    planning our trip to vodice is also going relatively smooth - i'll try to only pack 8kg of shit so i won't have to deal with extra luggage like my pals tho
    it's almost settled that we're taking a trip over to sibenik too, because all four of us would have to pay like 4€ for a bus ticket there AND back
    i can't wait to be there and just... fucking not see germany and munich and all of the other shit for a while
﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
necro, cyril, mage ✧ 21 ✧ they/them ✧ infp-t ✧ gemini
my wifetoyhousecstumblrwritingsearch

﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
Lena Luthor
White Belt

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:48 pm

• its the fourteenth. the fourteenth is always my favorite day of every month <3
honey,
Yellow Belt

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:03 am

• i'm at the beach!!!
      and my cousin is here, who i haven't seen in 4 years!!!

m talked to me pretty much the whole trip there ilhrsm
      today has just been super good <33
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:05 am

I scolded my cat for something she did that she’s not supposed to. And I’m such a softie that I felt bad immediately and called her for a treat. She ignored me but gave in and ate it and then I kept calling her back for cuddles and she just climbed up onto my shoulders and kept biting at them or my arms. Pretty sure she was punishing me because how dare I reprimand her but she’s stopped doing it now whenever I call her. They weren’t hard bites at all so I started laughing xD Amused by this new behavior.
rough patch. trying to catch up with prompts first, then replies. sorry for the wait.

replies: walker, savannah, omnom, song, algo, irish, cider, important, memory,

finished & in drafts phoenix, ghost, snow, josh, algo, mags, melonous, andromeda, cider, algo, shai

forms: nio, mags
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:55 pm

• did a wonderful 5.5k walk right after breakfast with my youngest in tow. He likes walks but not usually such long ones unless it ends with a bus ride or ice cream. Despite neither of those in the offer he still came and was perfectly behaved!

After lunch I finally after 7 years or more bought a freaking deep freeze! Omg I can't wait until I can get it delivered and jammed into my basement. I will actually be able to have more than five frozen meals and one roast or icecream cake in my house at a time. Batch cooking for myself might even be possible. Yes I'm way too excited to be getting this. Also ordered in a new smart tv for the living room that I will probably not get to use nearly as much as I want.

The last thing in my list of good things for today is just how many times I heard Link shouting "no don't Google That!" To his phone in the last 24. ..Google is always listening Link... it's worse than a pesky fairy. Listen. Hey Link, are you listening?.. No, of course not...
important
Global Moderator

Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:01 am

she's not going to see this but honestly i'm just so ?? overwhelmed with emotion bc in 24 hours i'll be on a plane and will get to hold her once more i wanna cry ;c i'm so so happy and excited ahh
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:35 am

Grengirl - that is super awesome!! I feel like meal prepping definitely takes motivation to tackle BUT is always super rewarding. Plus there are lots of blogs and resources online for ideas, such as recipes where you can throw the raw chicken breasts, veggies, and seasonings in a gallon ziploc bag in the freezer to bake or put in the crockpot when needed. I thought that was so smart.

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend. Thursday night I stayed up until two am which is INSANE for me as an old fart who works 7-5 during the week but it was great, I was watching a new show and voice chatting with my fabulous new staff team. Friday I ran errands and then spent the day with my dad building my new IKEA dresser, and my mom joined in the evening. Saturday was delightfully lazy until I went to my boyfriend’s house, where I made my green beans and he said they were really good (yay!!; I think so but he can be a little picky) and it was a great dinner followed by snuggles. Sunday I spent with my family just hanging out for a few hours before going bowling with bf and brothers and my guy friend (where I had a large beer and was definitely tipsy and entertaining them), then to dinner with just my bf. In bed early FOR ONCE and actually feel like I can tackle this week.

Also next weekend is Schlitterbahn!!! Freaking out about walking around in just a swimsuit all day because hello being self conscious, but it should still be a lot of fun.
Obey the rules or walk the plank.
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:33 am

• college tour went well, and seventeen's comeback punched me right in the throat, wow
───────────────────
──────────────────
SEARCH DADDY LU JAE

──────────────── ──
hey guys! I'm one of the attendants here on
AS! please don't hesitate to reach out with
any questions! my inbox is always open <3

───────────────────

─────────────── Image ─────────────── k-pop trash, artist, very gay
hmu on discord: liza#2925
connor was here. #wiznerd

xx