Things That Made Your Day V.3

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Meraki
Overseer
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:34 pm

• Been having a blast lately and the only thing really left on my to do list is just more color themes for everyone! Which I am super excited to work on the member made ones, they looked so amazing I hope I can actually replicate them.
COME TAKE MY HEART OF GLASS
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[My fiance]xx[Dragon]xx[Duckling]xx[CC]
───────────────────────
AND GIVE ME YOUR LOVE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Heyyo, I'm Connor one of the site overseers
here on AS. If you experience any bugs, I'm
your guy to go to. I'm currently a witchling
trying to impress my fiance, I have a really
huge obsession with foxes, and I love me a
good bit of horror. My inbox is always open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:59 pm

It's pouring and I love it. *____*

Also I brought my personal computer to work which feels SO WEIRD but I needed to make sure the 100DoS results got up on time and it's kind of neat to be sitting at work typing on my laptop xD It feels grown up in some weird way.
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!

We also have STAFF OPENINGS!
m0ved
Red Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:00 am

• god, today was so much fun.
      ana and i had a blast at her house and had rlly nice conversations and pool with her was fun <3
      fucking wrecked me the first game, but then i made a come back on the second,, and she still beat me oirgtfodrnkl
      and i felt really bad when i had to leave, but then i went to the mall with my other friends and saw kass after weeks of not seeing her!! and we made her a build a bear and even made a sound and she was so happy about it aaaa <3
      and tonight we are gonna watch a horror and i am gonna introduce ana to all of them and i am just,, so happy

+thursday and friday we get off bc of the hurricane and i'm like,, hell yea
Lena Luthor
White Belt

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:11 am

Last edited by Lena Luthor on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rambo rimbaud
Bronze Belt

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Image Image Image
roshna or rim | twenty-one | entp | 7w6 | aries | sagacitas | ravenclaw | thunderbird
bookstagram | writerblr | catalogue | note: sorta inactive and taking a break from rp'ing on as
Fae
Blue Belt
House: Vipera

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:28 am

I finished all of my university packing today and it’s sorted at last. My gosh it feels so surreal that this is my last night at home. I leave for a new city tomorrow and my new home <3
sylver
Orange Belt

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:00 am

• i made a RK900 moodboard and i actually like it & i opened a free moodboard shop on CS
    (if y'all want moodboards, hmu, it's the one digital art related thing i can do without getting angry tbh)
    gotta still enjoy making this stuff for as long as article 13 doesn't allow them to filter & delete my shit lmao
    at least they're making memes of the dumb EU parliament so it'll have to upload-ban/delete itself
    if those new laws take place, i'll finally get the chance to abandon the dystopian EU internet to do something with my life tho!!!
    although i would def prefer posting memes on instagram, browsing fandom content on tumblr & watching vines on youtube instead

good news is that #savetheinternet is still going strong and honestly, if they manage to force those laws onto us? man, do i have some sad news for those old fools, because i know a lot of younger people/future voters who really won't be happy about that (especially after they voted no first, then forced it through with a yes now, even though so many people petitioned against it). and honestly? it's depressing to see this unfold, but at the same time it's amazing? to just... see all of these people online flock together, EU citizens and non-EU citizens, still protesting & posting memes about it. really makes you feel united with them, and that's the one thing even the EU can't take from us. we'll just make the IU, the internet union.
█████████████████████
-.ENEMY OF MINE, I'M JUST A STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND.-
█████████████████████

┌───────[ necro/mage, 21, they/them, gemini, infp, german ]───────┐

i'm your local, ancient & perpetually tired mage who speaks in riddles.
my life is a shitshow & my head hell right now, sorry for my inactivity.
art's of my OC/persona, don't use it /
my golden heart, toyhouse, nano

└───────────────────────────────────────────────┘

█████████████████████
MajorPoland
Bronze Belt

Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Somebody at work today told me that I am responsible for all the good mood around what is amazing to hear. Also, permission to laminate and adjust the ceiling on my own, yay!
Work went well today!
My name is MajorPoland. I share a common interest in Jugger, video games and computing.
If you ever need help or somebody who will listen, I am here for you.

search ~ momma bear ~ german/polish ~ female ~ atheist ~ taken ~

koga
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:29 am

• an event today!!!! which means staying up late but that doesn't even matter lmao
    this gacha has not been kind to me at all........ but crossing my fingers that wataru will be kind to me and my old bones
xxxxxxxx'xxxx'
Imagex

I SAW AN ANGEL
shashacaligojohnnymoro
♚ Ren
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:05 pm

We created abominations.
Cali's hand got caught and she flew after a horse like a magnificent kite.
I was decapitated brutally.
And Spirit.
It was a good night.