Ask The Staff

Chat, socialize and discuss.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas

Re: Ask The Staff

Post by Kami » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:14 pm

TIME TO ANSWER ALL OF THESE BECAUSE I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS THREAD.

Something that many people don’t know about you?
I have an extremely good memory lyric-wise. I can listen to a new song 1-2 times and I'll know at least 75% of it.
--
What job/occupation do you have in your life outside of AS?
I'm studying to be a lawyer (criminal law, to be exact). I've already finished my 2nd year and will be working hard to become a good addition to my country's society.
--
What is your favourite genre to roleplay? Do you have a set idea that you base most of your plots around?
I'm a big fan of three major genres; fantasy, horror and dystopian! I rarely ever use the same idea, but I've noticed that most of my fantasy-themed plots usually go back to something medieval-based, e.g. an arranged marriage between different species or a war between two kingdoms, etc. And most of my dystopian plots revolve around zombies, haha.
--
What age do you usually get mistaken for? IRL? On AS? Why do you think that is?
I'm usually mistaken to be older than I really am. After our parliament changed the rule that alcohol can only be bought by people, who are 20+, I haven't been asked to show my passport or ID card all that much, which is a bit odd. I have no idea what I'm being mistaken on AS as not many ever ask me about my age since it's public. More often I'm being mistaken to be from England/the USA.
--
If you could go anywhere - fictional or real - where would it be?
That's a good question. No matter how stupid of an idea it is, I'd love to visit the times when dinosaurs were still alive. Or be transported to the world of Jurassic Park/World, though, the days where it hadn't come to total shit. I'm in love with those reptiles and there were times when I was an absolute geek for anything dinosaur-related.
--
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an archaeologist! And a vet (sadly, that idea got scrapped because I'm allergic to fur). But I remember wanting to be a writer at some point in my childhood.
--
01. Nope. I'm a total disaster when it comes to music.
02. YAY.
03. Not really. I get a bit queasy whenever I look down, but I don't turn into a puddle of fear.
04. I love reading! Sadly, I haven't got a lot of time for it now. But, I have to say I've read at least 700+ by now.
05. Yup. Fur, dust ticks, feathers, wheat-based products, milk, honey and I think some other shit.

And my question for you is... What is the most important thing that you want to achieve before you die?

Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ
Admin Aide
House: Vipera

Re: Ask The Staff

Post by Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:46 am

• what age do you usually get mistaken for? irl? on AS? why do you think that is?

In the real world I often get mistaken for maybe 19-20 due to having a rather young appearance, online I've been thought to be 24-25. I'm not sure other than how I write? I suppose I'm a bit mature (': but those who figure I'm 25 definitely aren't wrong.

If you could go anywhere - fictional or real- where would it be?

I would absolutely love to spend even just one day in the Mass Effect universe to see as many of the off world places as I could. Space exploration is just so.. exciting! Plus, alien races??? like yes please.

when you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A police officer heh. The apple does not fall far from the tree, and this is still very much a career I am working toward!

Do you play an instrument? If so, what kind?

I do not! I have played piano before, but it was all self-taught and I no longer have the access to one.

Pineapple on pizza? Yay or nay?

I'm not opposed, though it is not my favorite.

Are you afraid of heights?

Sometimes? If I look down, yes, but otherwise no. I live for d a n g e r.

Do you like reading? If so, how many books do you think you have read?

I love to read, but I mostly do so electronically and I don't often have the time to do so. As for how many I have read? That's sadly something I cannot say. My memory is the worst!

Are you allergic to anything?

Kiwifruit, sadly. I love it, but it hates me (':

What is the most important thing that you want to achieve before you die?

I want to have mattered. I want to make a difference so that when I am no longer around, people can still think back to me and go "Damn, she was a great person. I miss her." However, I must achieve that is the most important thing that I will definitely accomplish before I leave this world.

Question for you lovlies!

If you could buy one thing in the world without worrying about the cost, what would it be and why?

my answer will be in my next post here. Come on, guys! Anyone can ask us anything so long as it's nothing too personal! Get to know us! We want to be an open book for our members and welcome anyone to get to know us! We don't bite <3
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxx25, female, bisexual, taken. An avid, literate
xxxxxxroleplayer. I am into video games, tattoos,
xxxxxwriting fan-fics, and roleplaying. I'm an admin
xxxxxaide here on AS so if you have any questions,
xxxxxfeel free to send a pm! I don't bite I promise!
xxxxxxxsᴏᴜʟ - ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ʜᴏᴇ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ - ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ Image xlxImage

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
1x1 SearchInstagram
SarahaTwitch
xXCShepardXx on XB1 & PS4
Commander Shepard#3893 on Discord
Muse - 4/10 |☢| Time - 5/10
Original code © Meraki

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛