Gamora
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:53 am

• Aporia wrote:
    Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:25 am
    hey nice to see you here again ichor!

it's not super exciting in general but it's exciting for me lmao. but today i've been at my new full time job for a week and i'm really enjoying it! had my first day alone today (since i've been trained for the past week) and it went really well and my coworkers have been so supportive and lovely. i'm a receptionist (my first job like this) and i'm just excited that it's been going so well so far!
    • hello, fellow receptionist here! I hope you love your job. administration can be such an awarding experience.
  • Deer wrote:
    Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:05 pm
    Ohh maybe we could make a "write a story together" thread or something, where everyone adds one sentence or something . idk if that is a good idea.
    • I like that idea!
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. only here for roleplays & character
      development. please don't pm me at this time.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

Aporia
White Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:44 am

@ichor
i'm a receptionist for a government agency, they do policies that are environment based so it can be really busy sometimes. but i'm really happy to be working for a place that is working towards bettering my country's environment. there's a lot of keeping up with meetings and fielding calls to the right people when they have questions about specific policies. and those both sound interesting! i honestly kind of love administration stuff.

i was studying graphic design last year but found love in the process rather than the actual designing. i love working to schedules and having lists of tasks so it actually really works for me so far.

@gamora
that's awesome! it's really good so far, i'm still a bit nervous because i'm still learning everything and getting used to learning as many names and faces as i can right now.

also i agree, deer's idea sounds fun