Halcyon Common Room

Home of the identity seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:22 am

Fine
How are you?
alexandra.
White Belt

Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:54 am

• helloo everyone! i just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy samhain (halloween) sabbath! of course, most of you won't know about it or celebrate it but i just wanted to spread love, light, and positivity for this upcoming month, and autumn season, until the winter solstice! hopefully everyone's autumn is prosperous and full of blessings, changes, and growth<3
Aporia
White Belt

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:02 am

heyy everythings actually pretty good for me right now. i'm really happy in my job, been a month now!! and things have been working out (other than tiring days but thats just part of having a job rip)

also thank you! i wish the same to everyone with this halloween and such season. and hope you guys have a good autumn. i instead get spring where i live so not quite as fun.
alexandra.
White Belt

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:07 am

Aporia wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:02 am
heyy everythings actually pretty good for me right now. i'm really happy in my job, been a month now!! and things have been working out (other than tiring days but thats just part of having a job rip)

also thank you! i wish the same to everyone with this halloween and such season. and hope you guys have a good autumn. i instead get spring where i live so not quite as fun.
    • ohh! in that case have a blessed spring for the southern hemisphere! during spring i would celebrate beltane, so I hope you have a season full of abundance, prosperity, and that you see the fruit of your hard efforts in whatever you do in life!<3
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:18 am

alexandra. wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:54 am
    • helloo everyone! i just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a happy samhain (halloween) sabbath! of course, most of you won't know about it or celebrate it but i just wanted to spread love, light, and positivity for this upcoming month, and autumn season, until the winter solstice! hopefully everyone's autumn is prosperous and full of blessings, changes, and growth<3
Thank you, alexandra.

Yes, happy autumn everyone
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:00 pm

hey there everyone! if you haven't seen it already, an announcement for the october event has been posted! i definitely hope to see some of you participate! i would love to see everyone's artistic skills because i definitely lack any

i hope you all have been well! and hope you guys enjoy the halloween questionnaire deer found and posted up for us!

speaking of halloween, i want to know if you guys dress up. if so, do you know what you're going to dress up as this year?

and lastly, what is everyone's favorite holiday? personally, for me, it's christmas xD

──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
site admin aide
message for questions or just to chat
slowly returning to rping trying to catch up
discord: anika#6882
my fave color is purple. i like cats & naps

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────

──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
insta storage plots search
coding writing temp art
charries

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
ImageImage
──────────────────────

Gamora
Black Belt

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:19 pm

• I'm dressing up as Gamora this Halloween which is exciting haha. Just going to use my cosplay I have put together!
      As for my favorite holiday, it also Christmas. 78 days!!!!
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. only here for roleplays & character
      development. please don't pm me at this time.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

ichor.
Admin Aide

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:33 pm

i wonder if i should put up a picture thread for everyone to share pictures on hmm

and i really wanna do something for christmas -- i haven't done anything (the usual tradition of warm fuzzies) for at least 2 years now

i love doing things especially since my family no longer really celebrates christmas like before, which makes me super sad

i...also need to figure out gift ideas for someone specific for their birthday in november and then christmas as well, but i've no idea what when i can't buy or send them anything
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:19 pm

ichor. wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:00 pm

speaking of halloween, i want to know if you guys dress up. if so, do you know what you're going to dress up as this year?

and lastly, what is everyone's favorite holiday? personally, for me, it's christmas xD
Made wolf ears and tail, but haven't stuffed them yet...

Christmas, honestly
ichor.
Admin Aide

Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:23 pm

hope you get your costume finished up soon spiritstar! really cool that you're making your own. i have no creativity or talent with crafts xD

also, i want to remind you guys that we do have this feedback form to utilize! it is completely anonymous! if you are too shy to share ideas, concerns, etc via this thread or directly to me, you can use this and not worry about having your username known! i try to check this frequently but it HAS been a while since it's been utilized. when i see responses, i respond to them here though i may just make a thread specifically for this purpose!

however, i do ask that you are polite about your responses. they do get posted publicly, but remain anonymous, so that i can reply and acknowledge them. if they are impolite, it will either not be featured, the impolite bits removed, or whatever i deem the best course of action. please, please, please don't abuse the anon feature about this or it risks being taken away, which i don't want to do :(

i just want to make sure you guys know you can be heard! i know i've been pretty absent as keeper and i sincerely apologize for that, but i do lurk quite a bit!

──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
site admin aide
message for questions or just to chat
slowly returning to rping trying to catch up
discord: anika#6882
my fave color is purple. i like cats & naps

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────

──────────────────────