The AS FAQ

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.
Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: The AS FAQ

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Is the Spring Prompt 2018 forum (viewforum.php?f=79) going to be unlocked anytime? I'd like to access my written prompts on there but I can't (as in edit etc).
Not in a good place. Only here to write, write, write
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Re: The AS FAQ

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 am

Good question; I’ve verified that points were all documented and will have it unlocked in the next 24 hours. Thanks for bringing it up!
Please go check out our newest Afflatus and take the survey to give us some feedback! We are excited to make changes for 2019. The Afflatus is for YOU guys, so be honest, offer suggestions and critique, and tell us what you want to see! Don’t usually read the Afflatus? Now if your opportunity to check it out and tell us what would get you to start reading it!

Also make sure you are staying up to date on announcements - you should always be current on that board’s content. We just this month posted an announcement regarding the new common room boards and staff openings - go give them a look!