Hi!

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
quantisma
White Belt
House: Vipera

Hi!

Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Hey everyone! I go by Izzy, you can pretty much call me whatever you want. I’m a 20 year old girl from West Virginia (the state, not the western part of Virginia lmao) about to start my junior year of college. I’m a pre-med biology major, so my activity can fluctuate a lot depending on the demands from school.

I’ve been roleplaying off and on since around 2010, I started out on the Dragonadopters forums. I’ve joined quite a few RP sites, but since they have somewhat stringent activity requirements, it’s hard to avoid getting swept in activity checks when you have a hectic schedule .-. In the past few months I’ve gotten into RPing on Chicken Smoothie, and that’s how I found AS in the first place!

I have lots of interests, obviously science is one, but I also love books, movies/TV, and music. If I had to choose some favorite genres to list, I love horror, sci-fi, and fantasy, but I read and watch anything that catches my interest.

I’m looking forward to meeting and writing with you all! 😊
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image....

i'm izzy, i like science, books, a variety of shows and movies, and i have an attention span of approximately 3 minutes—if any of that sounds like your cup of tea or you wanna rp, hit me up!
chicken smoothie » flight rising » pokefarm q » 1 x 1 search
MickeyRose
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Hi!

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:25 pm

Welcome to AS! Hope your stay is wonderful! You should be receiving a message from one of the other attendants here on the site, but if you do have any questions feel free to message me or any of us other staff members with colored names.
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:44 am

Hey Quantisma! Welcome to AS! We hope you enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around for a long while ;)

I'm ichor, the site archivist, but call me Anika! I handle the Afflatus and house quiz sorting results. You being a pre-med student caught my attention since that's what I'm doing as well! I'm on a pre-med track but instead of having biology as my major, I have English Literature.

Like Mickey said, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the colored usernames!
quantisma
White Belt
House: Vipera

Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:40 am

Thank you both for the warm welcome, and nice to meet you! I did get my introductory PM~
Image....

i'm izzy, i like science, books, a variety of shows and movies, and i have an attention span of approximately 3 minutes—if any of that sounds like your cup of tea or you wanna rp, hit me up!
chicken smoothie » flight rising » pokefarm q » 1 x 1 search