Hello!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
chaoticroommates
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Hello!

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:17 am

Heyo! You can call me Anna or "Roommate" (it's a long story that doesn't make much sense whoops.) I've never done online RPs before, but my friend/roommate pulled me into this one. I'm 19 and from the US; currently going to college for secondary math education. I'm a nerd and will happily talk about any of my many nerd topics (math, teaching, writing, Brandon Sanderson books, fantasy in general, etc.) for way longer than anyone wants to hear.

I have social anxiety, so sometimes I overreact to imagined annoyance. But I don't bite and love talking to people online!
Helianthus
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Re: Hello!

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:54 am

Hi Anna call me Lost!
I'm that friend who pulls people into things ;)
I am terrified of math. Numbers are not my strong suit XD But I'm glad you've found something you love!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Hello!

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:01 pm

• Heya!
    I'm cerise, one of the attendants here. Hopefully you've already received a message from one of my buddies with a blue username like my own. If you haven't, feel free to PM me and I can give you the rundown of how this site works! I'm jealous of your math skills, ahh! As far as fantasy goes, I can definitely relate, as can plenty of people on this site!!