Hello!

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
chaoticroommates
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Hello!

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:17 am

Heyo! You can call me Anna or "Roommate" (it's a long story that doesn't make much sense whoops.) I've never done online RPs before, but my friend/roommate pulled me into this one. I'm 19 and from the US; currently going to college for secondary math education. I'm a nerd and will happily talk about any of my many nerd topics (math, teaching, writing, Brandon Sanderson books, fantasy in general, etc.) for way longer than anyone wants to hear.

I have social anxiety, so sometimes I overreact to imagined annoyance. But I don't bite and love talking to people online!
Lost
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Hello!

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:54 am

Hi Anna call me Lost!
I'm that friend who pulls people into things ;)
I am terrified of math. Numbers are not my strong suit XD But I'm glad you've found something you love!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Hello!

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:01 pm

• Heya!
    I'm cerise, one of the attendants here. Hopefully you've already received a message from one of my buddies with a blue username like my own. If you haven't, feel free to PM me and I can give you the rundown of how this site works! I'm jealous of your math skills, ahh! As far as fantasy goes, I can definitely relate, as can plenty of people on this site!!