hello~

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
coastal
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hello~

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:13 am

Ah, hello! I'm coastal or Kaitlyn. I used to be on this site a loooong time ago, back when it transitioned from CS. School got in the way and now I'm in college and missing roleplaying so much. I'm excited to get back into the community and improve my writing.

I'm pretty geeky. I love fantasy and drama-driven plots. I have a really cute dog and way too much free time~
important
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:35 pm

hello, coastal! i'm important, one of the site's global moderators! so glad to see you coming back to everything! if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any other staff member, as we'd be happy to help! hope you enjoy AS, and hope to see you around as well!
The-Village-Arkala
White Belt
House: Vipera

Re: hello~

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi! I can relate to that! Im also currently in college and missed roleplaying! I heard about this place from a friend.
ekho.of.kithairon
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi coastal! I’m in the exact same boat. I went off to college and roleplaying fell to the wayside :( But I missed it too much and came back! Advanced scribes sure has changed a bunch since the beginning, hasn’t it?
python regius
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:57 am

• also in the college bandwagon
    what kind of cute dog do you have? the important things in life
MickeyRose
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:18 am

Welcome back! I also came over here from CS and I am glad I made the transition haha. I hope to see you around and feel free to message myself or any of the staff here if you have questions!