greetings,

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
ethium
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

greetings,

Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:13 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
greetings everyone, i'm samantha, or if you'd prefer you can call me sam. I'm a semi-literate roleplayer whose been
roleplaying for about five years now. i've spent the majority of my time running from site to site but hoping to spen
d a lot of my time here. I'm a huge marvel enthusiast,, but i also have a variety of interests some of these including
just about any unique plots you can think up. In truth that just scrapes the top layer off of what I enjoy roleplaying.
I'm a chill person who enjoys a nice 1x1 or a good group rp. I also really like plants if that means anything to anyone
.thanks everyone, excited to meet you all
Lost
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: greetings,

Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:22 pm

ethium wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:13 pm

Hey!
Welcome to the site!

Welcome to hopefully your new rp home! Here’s a link to the 1x1 search that you’ll be able to find people with a similar interest in rps by creating an advert or responding to ones already posted! There’s also the roleplay pages that you can find by scrolling down on the main page, where you’ll be able to find the group rps.

There’s a Marvel fanclub here, so you might want to check that out too. Also, I am super big lover of plants, I work at a botanical garden as a scientist. I also keep ‘adopting’ plants that are slowly taking over all the windowsills and shelf space in my tiny apartment.

If you're down to chat with anyone, you may wish to join a house by using the quiz and you'll be able to participate in house chats and competitions that way! You might wish to take a look at the clubs board too, and you might find something you like there too. :)

The folks with coloured usernames are moderators, and they're happy to answer any questions you may have about the site!

I hope you enjoy it here :)

Lost
Gamora.
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:59 am

• Hi there stranger c;
      welcome to the dark side, we have cookies xD
  • "Keep moving forward, and
    if it’s time to go, it’s time.
    Nothing lasts forever.”
    – Stan Lee (1922-2018)

my starlord -- sin bin
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:40 am

hey there ethium! welcome to AS! I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm ichor, but you can call me anika ^^ i'm the site archivist so i handle things like the the afflatus and sorting quiz results which was linked by one of our members already!

if you haven't already, you'll be receiving a PM from one of the light blue colored folks - the attendants. feel free to approach them with any questions you may have! my inbox is always open as well ^^
henderson
White Belt
House: Vipera

Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:41 am

howdy, i'm henry. i don't know anything about marvel, but i surely do love plants. you got a garden?
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:35 pm

• Heya!
    I'm cerise, one of the attendants here. Hopefully you've already received a message from one of my buddies with a blue username like my own. If you haven't, feel free to PM me and I can give you the rundown of how this site works! Just to mirror what ichor said, the staff as a whole are all incredibly happy to answer any questions you might have...and I'm always around if you just wanna chat.

I hope you have fun exploring AS and meeting new people!