Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.
sylver
Orange Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 pm

• the true RDR 2 online experience is repeatedly dying to asshole players with absolutely no honour while you're just trying to mind your own fucking business. it also includes meeting up with your babe and trying to lead her off of a mountain, just to literally ride right into a bear and having the ugly ass thing maul your ass. it might also include threatening your babe with a gun when she suggests robbing a place. and maybe shooting a dude just for fun, and then having to kill three more because they keep trying to snitch on you as you struggle to hide the bodies.

the bear was the highlight of my day so far though, i was actually wheezing irl because it was just... such a perfect moment. so was watching my babe fall off of her horse with the edgy name "hades", wish we had been in voice chat because i actually said "wow, good job" very sarcastically out loud

also bought three games that are on sale today. especially excited to dive into "call of cthulhu" tbh, i've been itching to play that game for a while now. also invested in "white day: a labyrinth called school" (because i faintly remember pewdiepie playing that long, long ago when he actually still played video games regularly) and "detention". might go back and snag another game or two next week, still thinking about it. i prefer physical copies to stack in my shelf, but... the sales always tempt me.

───────────────────────────────
always hard to see past the surface when it looks so perfect,
but. our eyes. will. disguise. dirt on. purpose,. you. listening?

Image Image
necro/cyril/mage, they/them my golden heart, my writing
art is of one of my OCs, don't use it please! credit is on the page
zireael
Yellow Belt
House: Sagacitas

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:42 am

• *on skype with lauren while she plays sea of thieves*
    Lauren: How does Jeremy do this alone I can't even find a chicken

Tomorrow I fly back to the States, at long last. Seeing my relatives again after three years was great, but I've been yearning for home. We got slammed with over two meters of snow that accumulated over the past couple of weeks that I've been here, so I'm more than happy to leave that behind.
    ┌──────────────────────────────
    ciri ● 21 ● disaster lesbian ● true neutral ● infp
    the wifesugar titsoul sisterbosspuppy

───────────────────────────────┘

gold
Green Belt
House: Vipera

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:02 am

sylver wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 pm
  • the true RDR 2 online experience is repeatedly dying to asshole players with absolutely no honour while you're just trying to mind your own fucking business. it also includes meeting up with your babe and trying to lead her off of a mountain, just to literally ride right into a bear and having the ugly ass thing maul your ass. it might also include threatening your babe with a gun when she suggests robbing a place. and maybe shooting a dude just for fun, and then having to kill three more because they keep trying to snitch on you as you struggle to hide the bodies.

the bear was the highlight of my day so far though, i was actually wheezing irl because it was just... such a perfect moment. so was watching my babe fall off of her horse with the edgy name "hades", wish we had been in voice chat because i actually said "wow, good job" very sarcastically out loud
  • there's nothing quite like riding around in a two-man posse with your babe and gaying the place up
    and getting your ass mauled by a bear because someone wasn't looking where they were going and we definitely have to go into voice chat next time, typing out "what the fuck" isn't as fun as hearing me screaming it out while trying to help you, and it gives me the opportunity to be a sarcastic asshole out loud

blame my wife for this absolute beauty of a sig
and ignore how true both of these banners are, holy shit

vic/thief // infp // gemini // my silver tongue

Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:13 am

A call from my mum. We talked for an hour. It was great because we dont talk enough.

The house is finally going on the market. So I made plans to go and say goodbye to my childhood home and see all the lovely work her and my brother have been putting into it the past year and a half. I'll also have to say my final farewells to a couple of the cats as they were buried on the lot. 😥

She needs to sell the house though and it deserves a new family. I am looking forward to having a little extra money from its sale that I have been promised though I of course told mum she didnt have to. Love her so much.
incandescence
Purple Belt

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:24 am

• finally got home on monday, it feels so good to be back again. my girlfriend arranged a cinema date for us yesterday and it was so cute. we were so cuddled up in there. i’ve missed spending time with her so much
sylver
Orange Belt
House: Halcyon

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:20 pm

• got a prescription for glasses! i look forward to being able to fucking see properly again (and being able to game while i'm laying in my bed instead of having to sit right in front of the TV lmao). maybe it'll help with my headaches too.

my colleagues talking about how much they'll miss having me around in the department. especially diana tbh, we get along so well to the point we just downright insult each other throughout the day. she asked me how she's supposed to get through the day without my sarcasm, nihilism & insults lmao. not gonna lie, calmly sipping on my coffee while staring at her over the top of my monitor and going "didn't think you were that into being insulted, but i'm glad you're open to me about your kinks" and watching her choke on her water felt like a power move.

also, got my new employment contract yesterday and talked to my boss a bit. she brought up payment like "30,000 € a year, that's 2,500 € a month, is that alright with you?" to which i looked at the contract and went "for now, yeah, we can talk about it in six months" and she immediately started fidgeting and went, "yeah, already thought about that, i'll definitely be able to top it up a bit, at least 2,700 €, we'll definitely talk". honestly? i can smell the desperation, and it's such a sweet scent right about now.

always hard to see past the surface when it looks so perfect,
but. our eyes. will. disguise. dirt on. purpose,. you. listening?

Image Image
necro/cyril/mage, they/them my golden heart, my writing
art is of one of my OCs, don't use it please! credit is on the page
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:00 pm

I went to defend my coursework today and while the lady responsible for my grade said I was too friendly and informal, she still accepted it and I wasn't a total failure! I got a good grade and it raised my overall marks from this year's session and I'm very happy with it. Life isn't looking too bad so far.

She also said I was her star student coursework-wise and was also very nice to discuss with during seminars. I'm starting to love her more and more.
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 pm

My store got a pride award today! I had to pose for a picture. At least it was in a group? .. I'm joy a fan of having my picture taken but I'm happy about the award.
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:47 am

Was so nice to sleep on a actual bed instead of just a mattress on the floor! It's been so long . I almost feel like a real person this morning.
Fae
Blue Belt

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 am

Got thrown a surprise party for my 20th birthday 🎂 was really nice