Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.
MajorPoland
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Fridays For Future was an immense success today. We expected like 500 people, 2000 came. YAY!
Image search ~ german/polish ~ atheist ~ kinda taken ~

"There's no guarantee of coming back,
but passin' on - that's dead certain."

Captain Barbossa
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:50 pm

My boyfriend got me a freaking hammock and a camp cup (the limited edition REI member yeti) for my birthday yesterday. AND surprised me with tulips when I walked in the door!!! Man I got lucky with him!!!!!!!!!
Happy March!

Check out the AS Survey and let us know how we can improve.

My current to-do list: discussion and poll for the April Event,
get older, prep said event (if still occurring), prep the April afflatus
conclude the AS survey, 1x1 event, and social media survey,
share 1x1 event results, current points,
and create thread for anon box discussion.
Also: finalize Never's backend access, discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the March blueberries!
hyena
Brown Belt

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:21 pm

• got to hang out with my favorite cutie pie today at the barn! picture is blurry because he was trying to eat my phone but he's the sweetest, and getting to work with him in the ring today just made my day. it's a therapy barn, so i didn't get to ride this week since i'm on break and the barn i ride at is 600 miles away, but my favorite dude merlin was my buddy today and we had lots of fun. he's my favorite horse to work with and just,,, so adorable.

also got a cool new marvel trailer and some new marvel news an hour ago! not going to share the news because it will 100% be controversial and idk entirely how i feel about it but the endgame trailer was amazing, and i saw captain marvel this week and that was amazing, and i basically live for marvel shit because i am shit and so i am in a good mood.

my spring break is almost over but it was so nice to come home and relax and see my family, and to see my friends and horse friends at the barn where i volunteer. i feel at peace, and it's a great feeling. maybe i'll even get back into some roleplays soon!

Gamora.
Black Belt

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:07 am

• No words can describe how happy I am to be getting my Guardians 3 back. No longer an indefinite hold and the series will get to finish the way it deserves to. I’m so relieved and happy. A lot is going on but it’s the little things, like good news and spending time with my pals playing dnd. Love you my friends <3
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      ↠ in the darkest times, hope ───────

just a twenty year old cat mom who spends too
      much time crying over fandoms. honestly im just
      marvel and avatar trash. my pms are always open

───── is something you give yourself ↞
sylver
Orange Belt

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:02 pm

• found some cool new songs to listen to *ok hand emoji*

edit: you don't know what living with a dog is until you point at a bee and they try to eat it
    baby, no, you're almost 9 years old & should know better, i was just excited to see one again

necro, they/them, 21 y/o, gemini sun/pisces moon/leo rising, infp
i'm your local elven mage who's very gay for their chaotic tiefling.
my golden heart ♡, my rp search, my afflatus stuff, my toyhouse
vanitas.
Black Belt

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:26 pm

I've got a giant red ass bruise on my right arm that's p much spreading all over the arm at this point BUT I got a reply for both of my favorite rps and that just makes me forget of the internal bleeding happening within my arm <3
ᴡʜᴀᴛ?
ɴᴏ ᴄʜɪᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴍᴏɴᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ?
sylver
Orange Belt

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:39 pm

• me, after seeing aaravos for half a second: this is it. i've found god. i devote my entire life to this man. have you ever seen such beauty? handsome man. gorgeous. what's that, 6'6''? 6'9'' with the horns? step on me, please. i worship the ground he walks on. my sexual orientation? this man. i'd die for this man. real talk, i'm so predictable in my choice of fictional characters to worship, but i'll happily accept being a predictable bitch this time around

necro, they/them, 21 y/o, gemini sun/pisces moon/leo rising, infp
i'm your local elven mage who's very gay for their chaotic tiefling.
my golden heart ♡, my rp search, my afflatus stuff, my toyhouse
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:13 am

Laying in my VERY OWN HAMMOCK in my parents’ front yard. I never would have picked this color/pattern but I’m actually so glad my bf did pick this one for me; I’m really really liking it!

Plus I meeded a pair of regular running shoes because the ONLY pair of athletic shoes I have are for trail running and have like 100 coats of bug spray on them from hiking. I now own some snazzy, nice lightweight shoes and even found them on sale.
Happy March!

Check out the AS Survey and let us know how we can improve.

My current to-do list: discussion and poll for the April Event,
get older, prep said event (if still occurring), prep the April afflatus
conclude the AS survey, 1x1 event, and social media survey,
share 1x1 event results, current points,
and create thread for anon box discussion.
Also: finalize Never's backend access, discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the March blueberries!
MajorPoland
Bronze Belt

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:45 pm

I moved out again. I love my new flatmate, she is amazing. I have some times for myself now so everything is pretty relaxed. Also, I am living in a tower right now :D
Image search ~ german/polish ~ atheist ~ kinda taken ~

"There's no guarantee of coming back,
but passin' on - that's dead certain."

Captain Barbossa
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:11 pm

I found a person who's willing to put up with my lack of knowledge around the wonderful universe of Detroit: Become Human and sounded very open to being someone akin to a mentor regarding that video game. Not to mention that they're an absolute sweetheart; genuinely interested in what I'm planning to do in the future, complimented my country's beauty and is just very easy and fun to converse with. I'm very happy to have contacted them! c:

All I need now is a roleplay based on DragonFable and I'll be as happy as a girl of my age can be.

I gave up my paper to the cathedral of criminal justice today and it feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. While I know that the upcoming two weeks are going to be hellish as I try to juggle spending time with my boyfriend, studying for the upcoming 3-4 mid-terms (which are going to be on the same week, haha) and, most likely, writing another paper for my elective subject. I do want to take a break and focus on something else than law-related issues, but at least I had the mind to not try and attend a court-themed competition, no matter how much peer-pressure is involved. Let me live in peace.