Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am

• i showed up to work at 7 AM like always, but couldn't actually do shit because our servers were down until 10 AM c': so i just ended up chatting and getting some physical exercise by unpacking boxes of coffee and putting the heavy bags away to help out the guys at the reception desk a bit

i also got some nice cake & pie from a colleague in the legal department to eat at midday. somehow, i'm in a really strange mood today - i constantly switch between mild anxiety, mild anger, mild sadness and complete emptiness - so the free treats are a welcome distraction to a day that has otherwise been pretty crappy so far

though having the office all to myself this week is so fucking nice as well, i can just sit here and listen to the rain in peace
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ x..x ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

━━━───━━━[ TAKE ME NOW! ]━━━━━━──━

cyril, they/them, german, infp-t, gemini, a neutral good fool™
it's ya boy, gay angel who's been pining for a demon forever
about me / writing / 100 dos / toyhouse / my golden heart ♡

━━━━━───━━━━━━━──━━━━───━━
I DON'T WANT TO STRAY .FROM THE HALLOWED GROUND!
✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Deer
Silver Belt

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:27 pm

I'm really enjoying this holiday. I hiked a lot and the nature here is stunning. Thankfully there are now a few days of rest and simple sightseeing as my legs hurt so much from all the walking cx But it is totally worth it!
Holiday mode activated. Expect no rp replies until August 23rd.

Hi, I am Deer! I love coding and spend a fair part of my
life doing it. I like Arrowverse, a lot. My inbox is always
open if you feel up to chat (about anything) or need some
help with BBCode. Check out my superhero group rp!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoSTo Do
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

breadstick
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:20 pm

• i met up with a friend i've barely talked to or seen for some time, and i genuinely had a nice time. i was expecting it to fall flat on its face considering the both of us are awkward fucks, but the more time that passed the more we just talked and got along. we were going to go ten pin bowling, but it turned out to be closed so we went for pizza and just walked and sat down by the riverside for five hours. it was genuinely nice to just sit down, talk about music and meaningless shit, as well as the general shite political state of the majority of the world and how we feel about it and just watch the ducks in the river. it made a change to be completely uncensored about how i feel about a lot of the bullshit of the world recently, as well as just get to spend time with someone i thought i had fallen out of contact with. she gave me some nice new music recs, recommended some youtubers to me, gave me advice on stuff. she messaged me after, too, telling me it was the best day she's had for a while - and right now, i'm inclined to more or less agree, from my perspective.

it's darkest before dawn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

im cass, he/him, and i love jjba, bastille and roleplaying. my writing | my ocs | listography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
but you don't need to do this alone
incandescence
Red Belt
House: Vipera

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:39 pm

• i’ve had such a good week. we booked our trip to copenhagen for halloween/ our anniversary, i’m going to see one of my favourite singers live, my favourite band are playing an extra long set at the festival i’m going to next week, i got two new piercings, and now my girlfriend is buying me a new pet. it just doesn’t get better than this
Gamora
Black Belt

Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:39 pm

• Last meeting tonight for the month. I'm pretty worn out from writing minutes, but I made really good money these past two weeks writing them, so it's worth it. Part of it is going right to savings, the other to an extra payment on my credit card. Adulting is damn stressful but worth it when shit starts to work out.

Also had a good conversation with the Service Dog program yesterday and the Orientation will be set for some time next week or weekend. They also said my matched Service Dog is doing very well in training and ready to meet me soon. I can't wait! It's going to be a huge commitment for the handler training for the next few months, but so worth it. One day I'll be able to function like a real human without my mobility issues getting in the way c:
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. feel free to pm me about anything.
      still suffering from post-endgame depression.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

Black Kaiser
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:56 am

I am finally seeing my boyfriend again on Friday and I am so happy about that. We haven't seen each other for two months now. Also, I can't wait to put my baking skills to test. I am going to celebrate my birthday with my team. They are super simple (but honestly I can even screw up that) but maybe I am a better baker than I originally thought. We'll find out <3
Black Kaiser * female * leo * taken <3 * search * character storage * my writing
Snow
Admin Aide

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:07 pm

My case study is complete. All I have left is a comprehensive final over Neuro tomorrow and then I am completely free for a week. I'm so incredibly excited and so ready to be done, even if it's just a small amount of time.
              • Hello, I'm Snow.
                I'm a 20 year old from Texas.
                I'm an admin aide.
                If you ever have any questions,
                would like to start up a roleplay,
                or need someone to talk too,
                my inbox is always open.
rai;
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:03 pm

• i met with my psychologist for the first time today and it didn't go too bad but i'm just glad i managed to say out
    a lot of my problems for the first time in my life and not have it go to shit. i'm relieved in a way i guess. it's been
    so exhausting to constantly be carrying everything, and recently my insecurities have taken a turn for the worst.
    i'm glad i could get it all out today.
Black Kaiser
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:19 pm

It's raining like hell here what means that I don't have to water the flowers, also my muffins turned out pretty good. I didn't burn the house down ^^
Black Kaiser * female * leo * taken <3 * search * character storage * my writing
cap'nstark
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm

• the shift leader that no one really liked left to move stores yesterday and the new shift leader?? we're BLESSED to see this man in that manager shirt. i guess god really is real and looked down upon my store and BLESSED us. he's so nice to look at and he's so good at what he does too??

i also got a new haircut!! i'm loving myself again and even shaved a line in my eyebrow bgfdkjs #goingfullfuckboy this is every dream come true