Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

python regius
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:34 pm

• Today is more about just getting through than anything else but wow shout out to the unexpected friend who pulled through and dealt with my panic attack like a freaking champ
    and bf bought planet zoo for me yesterday and it was great, 11/10, thank goodness for a distraction
sylver
Attendant

Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:26 pm

• all i did today so far was finish the 2nd moodboard for the afflatus, but that's more than i thought i would get done. i've filled my schedule for the next few days with things to keep me busy, so while it'll be exhausting, at least i'll be doing things and hanging out with people to distract me from my own negativity so i don't have the time to sink deeper into it.

bless those who have reached out & managed to cope with my struggling ass. still can't help but feel like a burden to all of them, but the reassurance they give me is nice. it's soothing, to know they care even when i'm not particularly fun to hang around & chat to right now.

well. time for skincare. then maybe a character interview. or getting back to work on that nano prompt. we'll see.
Imagexxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl .✦ they/them ✦. greyromantic asexual
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡

my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingnanocharacters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

important
Global Moderator

Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:38 am

• baby FINALLY went to the doctors this morning. still don't know what the hell is wrong with her but at least we've got a better idea so i can better take care of her! if she doesn't get better she goes back in three days, but we're like. 90% certain it's either a second infection of the flu/cold or a sinus infection?? idk i know it doesn't sound cheery and happy but i'm just glad she actually went poor thing has been ill for so long! since before her birthday ):

got pretzel booked in for her first (well, not first, just first one with us having her) vet appointment next tuesday! just a check-up and to get advice for flea/worm stuff. hoping to pick up a harness at the week-end for her!

also i've actually managed to hit 20k w/ nano and i am ??? weirdly relieved that i'm actually doing better than i thot i was gonna do. it means so much to me to have constant support from my friends and i know i get weird abt accepting like. compliments and praise but i want all of you guys to know that it really means so much to me, and has helped me tremendously! you guys have got this!!! you're all amazing writers and i cherish the SHIT outta ya'll
xxx
I UNDERSTAND NOW. NOT A GRANT OF PERMISSION. THE CREED IS A WARNING
━━━━━━━━ iiiiii ━━━━━━━━

forever & ever more

my searchone word promptsafter-event prompts
my characterscharacter developmentnanowrimo

━━━━━━━━ iiiiii ━━━━━━━━
ONLY WE CAN DECIDE WHETHER THE ROAD WE WALK CARRIES TOO HIGH A TOLL
xxx
Gamora
Black Belt

Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:52 pm

• nice relaxing training session with ollie last night! he's such a cute boy. he was a bit crazy last night since he spent all day working with the trainer and his best puppy friend was there, but I was able to get him settled a bit and focused on some fun little training games. we have our first outing together this weekend and i'm looking forward to it!

honestly my mental health isn't super rn but i'm looking forward to tonight! we are having tacos and jake will be coming over too so i'm excited to see him. it took everything in me to drag myself to work today and i'm proud of myself for getting here, because I really just wanted to stay in bed. it doesn't sound like much, but it's an important thing for me!
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘

ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:48 pm

woke up to a nice message he left me before going off to bed because I was extremely annoyed and irritated before I fell asleep. 🥺 been a stressful past two weeks so we haven’t talked nearly as much as usual and the next two weeks will be the same because of his work schedule so yesterday was the one good day we had and it got ruined by my mom staying in my room for 4 hours to do something. So just waking up to that was cute and a nice start to the morning 😊
python regius
Green Belt

Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:05 pm

• they're going to heat treat the apt!!! bye bye bed bugs gtfo
    maybe now my mental health can go back to normal levels of misery? pls?

edit;; also, seminar practice went well for the first time today!! probably because I wasn't so stressed in general. still so much work to put into it but it's really starting to shape up into a great presentation and I'm so proud of myself

boyfriend and I took the time to stare at the fishtank for a while and count shrimp and they're so many babies!! 15 that we could see and I could still find my big female
    plus remmy came out to hunt right after I fed him and even came to the front of the glass and put his tiny little hands up on it and omg omg omg he's just the cutest
sylver
Attendant

Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:46 am

• it's very very likely that marketing & my boss's superior are finally going to force my boss to let me handle our online reviews/complaints online (google, kununu, nursing/retirement home search and rating portals, etc.) and i almost cried because
    a) finally!!! more work!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    b) finally something i enjoy doing!!!!!!!! and something that is also slightly relevant to marketing/social media careers!!
    i will personally fucking beat my boss into the ground if she tries to stop this, not after i fought for this opportunity for so long! she ain't taking this from me hhhhh plus, more work means a better chance at getting another raise next year too :) 3k € a month would be optimal, but we'll see
Imagexxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl .✦ they/them ✦. greyromantic asexual
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡

my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingnanocharacters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

Aporia
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon Head Girl

Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:02 am

i'm genuinely excited purely cos a new season of a tv show i like came out today. Busted! (a k-variety show where they are detectives solving cases/murders/mysteries, also very very funny) had season 2 release on netflix today. i haven't even watched any s2 yet, but this weekend is gonna be so good while i binge it!!! i just!!! love them all so much!!! it's so fun!!! i haven't had this much fun watching a show in awhile.
breadstick
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:27 am

I'M GOING TO SEE PROMARE WITH MY PARTNER. OH MY GOD.
i've wanted to see this film for so long now, and yesterday i decided to look it up on a whim and found its on at the cinema 5 minutes walk away from my university. i come from a place where i was only allowed to see films if they were showing at this particularly shitty cinema, that only showed films four months after their release, and only showed a maximum of eight at any given period. that, coupled with the fact that my mum absolutely refused to drive us anywhere past four, meant i haven't seen a film in cinemas in. so. long. i think the last time was zootopia in 2016.
it's nice, now, to know that i don't constantly have to look for her approval for things, that i don't have to rely on her for travel - that i can just go out, enjoy things, and treat the love of my life. the decent cinema was twenty minutes drive away and she would never watch these films with me because nothing i wanted to watch was geared to her tastes, so i missed out on a fair amount of that as a kid.
but now i have a cinema five minutes away from me, that i don't have to ask her permission to go to, and i can just ... go. later that night i have plans to take my partner either to a restaurant or a gay nightclub, or both. granted it'll be late, but that's dandy by me. i have no lectures the next day and they don't have college, either. it's just gonna be a big gay date.
i can't wait hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and now it's only you that matters
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

im cass, he/him, i love jjba, my friends & partner. my writing | my ocs | listography
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i will find any way to your wild heart
important
Global Moderator

Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:08 pm

• got bloods done today and even tho my arm hurts like a BITCH i'm super excited for the chance to start stabbing again!! it's been so long and i know it'll help me lots and i'm just!! !!!!!!

pretzel was a good girl for me whilst i was gone too so i am very proud of her! she has learnt to climb up on the bathroom window ledge thanks to emily's lessons and we're gonna probably end up regretting that but! good baby
xxx
I UNDERSTAND NOW. NOT A GRANT OF PERMISSION. THE CREED IS A WARNING
━━━━━━━━ iiiiii ━━━━━━━━

forever & ever more

my searchone word promptsafter-event prompts
my characterscharacter developmentnanowrimo

━━━━━━━━ iiiiii ━━━━━━━━
ONLY WE CAN DECIDE WHETHER THE ROAD WE WALK CARRIES TOO HIGH A TOLL
xxx