Things That Made Your Day V.4

Chat, socialize and discuss.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.4

Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:11 am

I might not be a huge fan of winter or snow itself but the smell of snow on the air this afternoon was nice even if its early for snow and the fact there is big white fluffy flakes falling now hours later giving me my first bit snow of the season for some reason is just making me happy and wishing I wasnt too bloody tired to get up and drink hot chocolate.
(I do think I might have to buy new boots in the morning ? )

Having snow as the best thing in my day is probably sad but that it is the second best thing this week topped only by a anonymous fox who enjoys my company on our cozy den? I almost cried. I love my fox fam so much!
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:52 pm

• Some random people from the game I've been playing since I was 7 y.o. invited me to one of the top PvE clans today.
      I AM SHOOK. It just felt SO nice to be acknowledged for being good at my class/character!! ;;w;;
Hidden text.
Cas
Global Moderator

Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:27 pm

tonight i'm watching films with my flatmate and adopted flatmate!

Yesterday i had a really fun and long voice chat!

Sent off my letters!!

My bf is being a sweetie as usual!!

I'm trying to list good things bc i had a really shitty day D:

╔══════════════════════════╗

i'm a nerdy english lit and creative
writing student who is currently
back at uni and studying constantly!

currently: making my way through a
mammoth pile of reading and trying to
get through all the tasks I set myself!

reading: Octavia Butler's 'Dawn'
playing: minecraft, animal crossing (nl)

╚══════════════════════════╝
lil || the harvey to my mike || a safe haven || to learn and grow || but the search goes on || among the stars|| talk anytime
as a global mod, i'm here to help! any questions, any time, send them my way, either by pm, or discord: hippxcrates #6675 !
sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:41 am

• i had a nice evening with great (and free) food, as well as a nice caipiberry and shisha. felt good about my makeup too tonight, even though it looked like garbage just now when i wiped it all off (fuck my oily skin that hates any and all makeup). but damn, did removing it also feel great,,, it always feels so relieving tbh.

it's cold as shit now (today is the first night it went below 0°C and into the negatives), and while walking home wasn't super pleasant, the frost on cars and plants was hella gorgeous and mesmerising. it sparkles like crazy in the street lights, i love it. makes the world feel magical and unreal. if we do get snow this year, i can't wait to see the way it lights up the night. it's always so... ethereal and otherworldly.

god, as shitty as the darkness has made me feel recently, i adore winter so much. plus, there is something so wholesome about coming into a warm home after being out in the cold. tomorrow (or today since it is past midnight) is gonna be a self-care day... sleeping in late, warm drinks, a warm bath, comfy clothes, a bit of reading and writing and playing video games... gonna pass out now, but i look forward to treating myself already
Imagexxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl .✦ they/them ✦. greyromantic asexual
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡

my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingnanocharacters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

Deer
Overseer

Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Life has been so busy but, this weekend was exactly what i needed.
Life is pretty busy! Please give me some time to get back to you. I promise I will reply asap.

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!
PM me if you need/want my discord

==================================================
BooSisPotato PoGo Shinydex
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [x] || kami [] || vintage [x] || harvey []
important
Global Moderator

Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:11 pm

• i'm trying to be more conscious in writing down the little things that make my day brighter, trying to take a step back in order to see them for what they are -- good. i can get so easily wrapped up in that twinge of sadness, and it's not just the time of year.

emily got me sushi today, as well as some new socks. i really like the warm fuzzy socks because my toes/feet get really really cold much quicker than the rest of my body. so new socks, some new chapstick (funny thing to be excited over, huh?), and some sushi. it really meant a lot to me to know that my little girl was thinking about me even when she wasn't near me

pretz loving her new toys, too, though will still get just as excited about a piece of crushed kitchen foil over her new fancy motorised feather toy. kittens will be kittens, and i love my adorable little fiend.
xxx
I UNDERSTAND NOW. NOT A GRANT OF PERMISSION. THE CREED IS A WARNING
━━━━━━━━ iiiiii ━━━━━━━━

forever & ever more

my searchone word promptsafter-event prompts
my characterscharacter developmentnanowrimo

━━━━━━━━ iiiiii ━━━━━━━━
ONLY WE CAN DECIDE WHETHER THE ROAD WE WALK CARRIES TOO HIGH A TOLL
xxx
sylver
Attendant

Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:25 am

• just got an outlook invite to the "marketing & friends" secret santa and i'm the only reason the "friends" is even there, since everyone else who was invited is from marketing. the guys are so adorable and i love all of them from the bottom of my shitty heart. <3

i also feel a bit more hopeful. my boss is in a super shitty mood since friday & has been giving me the silent treatment, and i have no doubt that she will be even worse for a while after she gets told that i'll be taking care of online reviews from now on. i also know she will hate my guts for talking to her superior and arranging a 2nd meeting with the two of them to talk about me being perpetually unchallenged and not having enough work in general, but honestly? as long as things get better for me after and make this job a bit more bearable until i finally feel ready to move on and find something new, she can hate me all she wants. i've let her negativity and attitude affect me for far too long tbh, time to go "fuck it" and focus on myself.
Imagexxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl .✦ they/them ✦. greyromantic asexual
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡

my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingnanocharacters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:49 pm

I managed to sleep past 6am and had the morning off, well most of the morning. One job days are so nice. Now if I can just stop the stress and anxiety dreams? Mm I'm looking forward to training someone again in my main job for helping with the holidays rush and allowing me to keep having days off. I'm dropping fridays from my early job too after this week too. So that will also help my sanity and stress levels.

That grill cheese in bed this morning was so nice too. I hope the rest of my day is at least tolerable. Tome to get that started and leave my cocoon.
python regius
Green Belt

Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:20 pm

• everything went straight back to hell this morning but at least the weekend was good. lots of productive writing time, lots of planet zoo time, and ice cream
    senior sem practice is going really well with noticeable progress too, and even if its dull, I'm happy to know I can still be proud of myself for something
stevie
Blue Belt

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:16 pm

• i won an award at work for high performance :-)

and today was the first time in eight weeks of uni that i've properly spoken to people - consistently
      next monday probably won't be the same since each week differs but god it's nice to be able to talk to people and not have to spend seven hours sitting on my own