hello lads~

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

вlυeвerry;
White Belt
House: Vipera

hello lads~

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:02 pm

• hey guys, how's it going~
      i'm wriXter17, but you can call me X (or anything else you want to call me)
      i have quite a lot of experience in writing and roleplays, so hit me up for a one on one maybe ?
      with roleplays, i prefer sci-fi/supernatural kinda things, as i have a large imagination : )
      i usually try to mirror posts, but recently my mind often goes blank and it takes me a while to actually
      think of a reply for things, so please be patient with me < 3

aside from roleplays, i am quite a nice person, and i love to meet new people, especially those with the
      same passions as myself (writing, different tv shows, youtube, animals etc), so message me if you ever
      want to just.... talk !!

love, X
all i can say, is look at this gif. i cry.
Helianthus
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Re: hello lads~

Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello X! Lovely to meet you.
Feel free to hit up the search thread if you fancy a 1x1. You can post an advert to let others know what you like or respond to other adverts if you see something you like that someone else has posted. If you fancy joining clubs to talk about your passions, the clubs board is the place to be. Or you could join one of the houses - we have four here and they are full of people whom you may find have similar interests, the quiz is found here!
If you have any issues, then feel free to ask the staff members (those of us who have coloured usernames) for help :)
Lost
chemically poisoned
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:09 pm

hello, x! welcome to advanced scribes. we’re happy to have you! one of the attendants (those with the light blue usernames) should have pmed you, but if not, feel free to shoot me a pm and i can help you out. hope you like it here, and if you ever need anything, don’t hesitant to ask any one of the staff.
cammie
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:21 am

• i guess i'll go ahead and echo the welcomes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        from a fellow Struggling Writer™ i totally get where you're coming from!!
        sometimes i try and my mind just,,, "words? what's that??"
        but reST assured most people you meet on here know the struggle so you don't have to stress about writing!! and just from reading your post you sound like such a sweetie and?? if you ever want to chat just hmu!! buT anyways, welcome to the site n hope you enjoy it
вlυeвerry;
White Belt
House: Vipera

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:32 pm

• im already feeling so welcome here, thank you guys for your hello's ! xx
asbørn
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 am

Hello welcome welcome ^w^