[puts hand on your shoulder] Hey~

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Symbiote
White Belt
House: Unsorted

[puts hand on your shoulder] Hey~

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:28 pm

Man, that sounds a bit weird out of context.

Hello! I'm Symbiote, and I'm perpetually new in town. I've been role-playing online for over a decade, but I haven't yet managed to find a decent site or forum to settle down on. I'm hoping I'll get to meet some cool folks and start a couple of good RPs on here!

I'm from [vague hand wave] the balkans, I've got a useless art degree and I'm very 🏳️‍🌈. I'm a casual comics fan, primarily indie stuff, anything by mignola, marvel and especially anything related to venom & the other symbiotes! Right now I'm, predictably, hyperfixating on the spiderverse movie.
I play a lot of video games too, and do.... hobbies, and such. Watching shows where meddling old people solve murders, exercising, and chasing after my dog when she has something in her mouth, which is always. Nothing motivates you to start running as much as seeing a pet trying to discretely chew on something.

I've tried my hand at almost every kind of role play there is out there and have come out on the other side with a preference for big paragraphs and the high/urban fantasy, horror and sci-fi genres (with some romance sprinkled in). And I prefer 1x1 RPs over group stuff, since the latter tend to get a little confusing!
Last edited by Symbiote on Sun May 26, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Important note 2 everyone: I experience chronic migraines which sometimes leave me incapable of accessing the computer for a certain period of time. Unfortunately I am unable to predict when the particularly severe ones will hit so I apologize if I am sometimes slower than usual to reply, or if I disappear without notice for a few days.
chemically poisoned
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: [puts hand on your shoulder] Hey~

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:46 am

• hello!! welcome to as. we have some pretty cool people hanging around here, so i hope you find some friends! if you have any questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a pm (or anyone with a colored username). the staff is super friendly and always willing to help or just chat.
Symbiote
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: [puts hand on your shoulder] Hey~

Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:38 am

Thanks for the welcome! This place looks like it has a pretty friendly & close-knit community, so I'm excited to start engaging with it!
Important note 2 everyone: I experience chronic migraines which sometimes leave me incapable of accessing the computer for a certain period of time. Unfortunately I am unable to predict when the particularly severe ones will hit so I apologize if I am sometimes slower than usual to reply, or if I disappear without notice for a few days.