hello!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
thalia
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hello!

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:02 pm

• hello there! my name's thalia, but feel free to call me lia! i'm an eighteen year old currently avoiding college and anything close to it, so hahA. obviously, i'm new to this site, but i've been writing for over five years. i wouldn't say i'm the best at it, but i try! i'm a big fan of anything supernatural (werewolves, vampires, ect) and i'm an avid book reader. my favorite color is maroon and otters are pretty cool, i guess. i'm also pretty awkward, so that's something you've got to get used to,, oops. anyways, i look forward to exploring this site and experiencing everything it has to offer. ♥
moonglade
Orange Belt

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:14 pm

• a fellow otter lover ayfhgwifaua
      welcome to advanced scribes, i hope you enjoy it here! && feel free to pm me whenever, i'm always down to get to know new people.
thalia
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:12 pm

• thank you!! ♥
chemically poisoned
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: hello!

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:10 am

hello there, thalia, and welcome to advanced scribes. i hope you're fitting into the site, but if you have any lingering questions, feel free to pm me or any of the staff (colored usernames) all of us are super friendly and want to help you feel comfortable with the way the site works. have fun and enjoy!