Hello!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
Orinvlas
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Hello!

Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:03 am

Hi there!

As you would imagine, I'm new here, but not new to roleplay. I've probably been roleplaying for at least ten years, but I've been writing for fun much longer than that. For as long as I can remember, I've been crafting little words in my head and trying to put them on paper.

While I've written my fair share of fantasy and history setting, I find that I usually gravitate towards science fiction and superhero settings. There is something about crafting a world that has limitless possibilities that just really appeals to me, so I'm hoping to explore topics like that here.

In addition to writing, I think of myself as a pretty avid reader. I used to read a lot of historical fiction, but just like with my writing, I've found myself looking towards science fiction lately. I guess I'm always looking for something new that will inspire me with some fun new idea.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know people here!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Hello!

Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 pm

• hi and welcome!

I'm cerise, one of the attendants here. it's so cool that you're so wonderfully passionate about writing and reading! I'm sure you'll fit right in! please let me or any of the other staff members know if you have questions, concerns, or just wanna chat! my inbox is always open <3
( ( ── SEARCH BOOB LU JAE BABY BOY ── ) )

── ────────────────
── ────────────────
hey guys! I'm one of the attendants here on
AS! please don't hesitate to reach out with
any questions! my inbox is always open <3
───────────────────

─────────────── Image ─────────────── k-pop trash, artist, chaotic.
hmu on discord: liza#2925

───────────────

xx