hi!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

khush
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hi!

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:36 am

hey! i'm khush and i'm eighteen years old. i have been roleplaying for about seven years, but this is my first time on advanced scribes or any forum, really. previously, i have used instagram, kik (dark, dark times), and most recently, tumblr. as i previously stated i'm new to this type of site so please bare with me as i get the hang of things.

i'm a biomedical engineering major and am planning on going to medical school, so as you could imagine my schedule is busy. however, i tend to match lengths of replies and write at least 400 words. i'm comfortable with both oc and fandom roleplay. fandoms i'm in include percy jackson, fmab, the raven cycle, marvel, bungo stray dogs, bnha, and more that i am much too tired to list right now.

i can't wait to get back into roleplaying/writing regularly!
DangerousGirl115
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: hi!

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Helllw fellow medical science enthusiast and welcome to Advanced Scribes. If you wish to find someone to RP with feel free to PM me. :)
]Image
family means
▬▬▬▬▬▬(no one gets left beind)▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Salutations, you can call me DG
or Danger if you wish. I enjoy RP's
of all types. I enjoy coding and
reading books. I am really busy
with my classes most days but
I usually find time to get some
writing in. If you have any ideas
you wish to try out with me just
send me a message.

"You cant pick and choose which
parts of her you love" -Sarah J. Maas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or forgotten
Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ
Admin Aide
Location: In jail, probably, but that's okay because I work there.
House: Vipera

Re: hi!

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:34 am

• Hello hello!
      Welcome to Advanced Scribes! I really hope you enjoy your stay here, and I definitely understand how daunting it can be to roleplay on a forum for the very first time. We hope the site isn't too difficult to maneuver, but if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to staff! We're always here to help, and would love nothing more than to help you feel more comfortable while you roleplay here! If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to inbox me! I love chatting with the community and would be more than happy to give you a few pointers around the site or just chat in general. (:
      -Shep
Imagei Image x iImage ╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
25, female, bisexual. An avid, literate roleplayer. I am into
video games, tattoos, writing fan-fics, and roleplaying. I'm an
administrator here on AS so if you have any questions, feel free to
send a pm! I don't bite I promise!
sᴇᴀsʜᴇʟʟ - sᴏᴜʟ - ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - ʜᴏᴇ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ - ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
SearchInstagram
xXCShepardXx on XB1 & PS4
Commander Shepard#3893 on Discord
Muse - 0/10 ☢ Time - 5/10

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯