hallo!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

mewtant
White Belt
House: Halcyon

hallo!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:09 pm

• hi everyone!
      i'm mew, but not new to advanced scribes (haha what a knee slapper am i right!)
      also i lowkey forgot my password but thats fine its fine
      ahem
      i wanted to make a new account with a fresh start so here i am!
      i've been rping for about 4-5 years but i haven't done it in a long time.
      hoping to plunge back into writing again and stop pushing it aside oof
      as for some basic details on me, i'm 18, cis female, bisexual and a graphic design student!
      i love the all the arts (literature, film, theatre, dance, actual art lmao) and want to dabble in them all at least a little bit.
      the dream is to be a graphic designer/fiction author but uhhh we'll see about that
      anyways
      everybody on this website is great and i can't wait to meet you all :-D
      that's all for now! ♡
chemically poisoned
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: hallo!

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:45 am

hello and welcome back!
i'm chemically poisoned, but i go by chemmy. i'm an attendant here on advanced scribes.

we're so glad to have you back! it's nice to see old faces around here. a lot might have changed since the last time you were here, so if there's anything you have questions or concerns about, feel free to shoot me a dm and i'd be happy to help you out and show you around.

i hope you remember your password this time ;D

have fun!