hullo

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

ace.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hullo

Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:42 am

Hello! The name's Ace, and I'm your friendly super awkward neighborhood gay boi who's just here for some good old fashioned role play. Excuse the boring post, I'm on mobile currently.

A bit about me - You can call me Ace or Zombie. I’m 24, and I’ve been role playing for over a decade, across a wide variety of platforms (anyone remember Neopets?). I am a semi to literate writer, writing anywhere from 400 words to 1,000+, although I average about 600-800, depending on what my partner gives me to work with and how charitable my muse is feeling. I write in third person, past tense ( although I do sometimes write present tense ) , and prefer to play males, although I am willing to write as a female. I also prefer mxm relationships, but will do any gender pairing. I am also willing to RP over Discord and email, although I prefer forums.

I love writing fantasy worlds that I've built from scratch, but I also very much enjoy fandom rping. A few I've been into recently are BNHA, Voltron, GoT, Naruto, and various other animes. I write pretty much any genre, but I love darker, more tragic topics, and have no limits to what I will write. If you wanna write something that's more on the questionable side of things, I'm your guy.

I have a ton of ideas and I can't wait to start meeting people here and creating stories with them.
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: hullo

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:59 pm

• hi, and welcome !!
    I'm cerise, one of the attendants here! welcome to our little site ^^
    please don't hesitate to reach out to me or any of the other staff members (especially attendants with blue usernames like mine) if you need anything, or just want to chat!

you mentioned game of thrones -- are you excited for the new/last season? I'm both excited and dreading it, lmao.