salute

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

lovecraft
White Belt
House: Unsorted

salute

Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:49 am

• lovecraft. 18. androgynous. rusty

i go by lovecraft, after h.p. horror, thrillers, mystery, science fiction, and fantasy are my favorite genres, and i'm in desperate need of a good horror roleplay. it's been a while, since i've roleplayed, but i'm looking to get back into it as i've got the time, and more recently the rekindled interest.

shows i'm currently interested in are game of thrones, the chilling adventures of sabrina, stranger things, voltron, she-ra, and the haunting of hill house. all of which i'm caught up on, and eager to talk about given half the chance.

i'm not too good at introductions, but hopefully this was good enough? regardless, i'll be around.
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: salute

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:03 am

• hey and welcome !!

im cerise, one of the attendants here !! welcome to AS! hopefully you've found the site to be easy to navigate so far ^^
    please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns -- my inbox, as well as the inboxes of all of the staff members, is always open!
LostFox
White Belt

Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:12 am

Hello and welcome to the site! :)
hakuna matata;;
White Belt

Thu May 16, 2019 9:15 pm

hey !! <3 i haven't seen a lot of stranger things, but i really want to
get on that. nice to meet you, and welcome !!
ghoulishsleep
White Belt

Mon May 27, 2019 7:33 am

This is quite late, but hello and welcome! I'm also quite rusty, and I really love The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and Haunting of Hill House! I wouldn't have even begun to consider RPing for either until recently, but if I brush up & connect well with any of the kids' characters I'd certainly be interested.