Newb Here to say Hello! <3

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Dallakota
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Newb Here to say Hello! <3

Thu May 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Greetings to whom ever is reading!
My name is Dallakota and you can call me Dalla or Kota for short :) I'm 21 years old currently working on getting into veterinary technician school with the aim to work with felines of all kinds<3 My favorite animals on this plant are cats, of every species! On my free time I spend it volunteering at my local human society and have personally fostered dozen of newborn kittens and injured/sick kittens that needed round the clock care or antibiotics. It's my dream to open up my own pet shop advocating responsible ownership of all animals and to spread the word on the dire necessity of spaying and neutering pets.
Here in my house hold alone are over 30 animals! We have 10 cats, 2 dogs, 3 snakes, 1 Syrian hamster and currently over 30 rats! :o I aim to be a licensed rodent breeder in my state, but still have a very long way to go!
Did you know that pet rats are becoming one of the most popular pet choices among teenagers in some states? I can believe it, they're like tiny puppy dogs if sourced from the right breeder. :) I started owning rats when I was barely 12 years old and haven't been without a little mischief of rats since! They are my second favorite animals just because of the sweeties I've had over the years and there are very many that I will never forget<3 Although they have short lives they are precious ones.

My role playing journey originated with role playing wolves on a site called Foopets VERY illiterately and working my way up to what I do now. It has been quite a while since I've role played with anyone else but I do my best to copy my role play partner's style and length of replies. I have a fairly busy life, but can be expected to reply a few times a day on my good days if not more, and will always let my partner know if I've gotten busy.

The kinds of role plays I'm most into are ~
Animals; Cats, Lions, Tigers ( any feline really ) Wolves if the plot is interesting enough, and I would love to find some people interested in a rat colony type setting.
Zombie/ Supernatural Apocalypse
Mature content role plays like Master/Slave etc
Supernatural settings like Vampires, Witches and made up creatures.
Kings & Queens / Old era type role plays.
And I'm also open to new original ideas. I love action packed and dramatic role plays where something is always happening :D

So thank you for reading and I hope to see you around! <3 This place seems like the perfect place to get into all kinds of interesting stories C:
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Newb Here to say Hello! <3

Fri May 17, 2019 2:11 am

• hi and welcome! I'm cerise, one of the attendants here! please don't hesitate to let me or any of the staff know if you have any questions!!!

- cerise
Dallakota
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Newb Here to say Hello! <3

Fri May 17, 2019 10:22 pm

cerise wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:11 am
  • hi and welcome! I'm cerise, one of the attendants here! please don't hesitate to let me or any of the staff know if you have any questions!!!

- cerise
Thank you very much<3 Excited to be here! :)