hello...

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

cryptid
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hello...

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:20 am

hi! i'm ev and i'm from the us. i've come here in order to push myself out of my comfort zone and get myself to write more instead of procrastinating.
i really like fantasy books, especially ones by neil gaiman, v.e. schwab, leigh bardugo, maggie stiefvater, holly black, etc.
i'm also a big fan of good omens, killing eve, merlin, sherlock, and doctor who, and i would love to discuss those with people!
let's talk! i'm eager to make friends on here!
trashman
White Belt

Re: hello...

Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:50 pm

i just gotta say... holly black is the shit. and neil gaiman. and also good omens. you've got good taste.
theandroidwithin
White Belt

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:57 am

hello, welcome!! I absolutely love Sherlock so like, I am more than willing to discuss it at any time lol
cryptid
White Belt

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:08 pm

trashman wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:50 pm
i just gotta say... holly black is the shit. and neil gaiman. and also good omens. you've got good taste.
thanks! you clearly have impeccable taste as well...
the good omens tv series was so well made but also there's already so much discourse i can hardly keep up.
cryptid
White Belt

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:09 pm

theandroidwithin wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:57 am
hello, welcome!! I absolutely love Sherlock so like, I am more than willing to discuss it at any time lol
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm

• heya and welcome! I'm cerise, one of the attendants here, please let me or any of the other staff know if you have any questions! hope to see you around!