|| Questionnaire Thread || [June/July POSTED]

Home of the knowledge seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

What THEME would you like the AUGUST questionnaire to be?

Nature
20%
Holidays
No votes
Food
40%
Summer Hobbies
40%
Something Else! (Post in Sag Common Room!)
No votes

Total votes: 5
rimbaud
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

hi, it me, rimbaud.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:59 pm

• June/July: GENERAL QUESTIONS
    1. Do you any nicknames? What are they?
    A. Rosh, Roshni, Tigress, Roshy, Roshu, Rim, Princess, and Chaana.
    2. Does your nickname suit you?
    A. Nicknames are usually terms of endearment, so it depends more on the giver.
    3. If you could eat any food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    A. Ice cream. No second thought needed.
    4. Do you have any pets? What are your pets? (pics of pets are encouraged)
    A. I have one child, a doll-faced persian cat. Hopper. I’m a proud mama. Here have his instagram.
    5. Favourite subject at school?
    A. I was a huge fan of English literature. I also really liked history and psychology.
    6. Name 5 places you want to visit in your lifetime.
    A. Istanbul, Naran & especially the lake Saif ul Mulook, Rome, Socotra Island, and Chittral. A friend had once invited me to Chittral and I couldn’t go but I wanna go when I can. Northern Pakistan is gorgeous and I wanna see it more than I have already.
    7. Where is your happy place?
    A. Right here in the city of lights, my Karachi.
    9. How old are you?
    A. I’m 22.
    10. Top five songs?
    A. Do you even know how hard this was?
    - 46 & 2 - Tool
    - Slept So Long - Jonathan Davis
    - Virgin State Of Mind - K’s Choice
    - Saturated - Dashboard Prophets
    - Lucretia, My Reflection - Sisters Of Mercy
    11. What is your zodiac sign?
    A. Aries sun, Leo moon, and Cancer rising.
    12. Name a pet peeve of yours.
    A. I feel a list coming. Well, when people get offended at debating a topic. Those girls who claim ‘they are not like other girls’ in order to become the heroine of this romance novel inside their head. I’m sorry that the society fucked you up honey to feel like you have to be in competition with other girls. OH, and when people in the rpc try to rp Pakistani and/or Muslim characters with zero research. Just, no.
    13. What is your favourite holiday?
    A. Eid ul Fitr!
    14. Who was first crush?
    A. I've never had real crushes, but I've always really admired Keanu Reeves.
    15. If you were marooned on a desert island without access to any transport, what would you take with you?
    A. My family + my cat, internet, and a luxury beach house, maybe?
    16. What is your favourite colour?
    A. Nearly all shades of blue. Also, purple.
    17. Have you got a favourite book? Tell us what it is and write a spoiler free review.
    A. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll is my all time favourite book. I’ve read this when I was a kid. This books feeds my Ne and Ti, no shock seeing that the author is ENTP too. This book is about a girl named Alice who follows a bunny down a rabbit hole and enters this weird world where nothing is what it seems and what it seems is not it. A book where your mind can roam free. It’s basically being high without getting high and if that is not the ENTP experience, I dunno what is.
    18. Do you know you MBTI Personality type? What is it, and does it suit you?
    A. ENTP. And yes, it does, because I have the cognitive functions of an ENTP. Typing by the cognitive functions is more accurate because the test is not really at all due to your perception of yourself which will hinder your answers.
    19. Does anyone famous share your personality type? Were you surprised?
    A. Socrates, Niccolò Machiavelli, Lewis Caroll, Leonardo Da Vinci, Voltaire, Richard Feynman, Jeff Goldblum, Weird Al Yankovic, Mike Patton, Taika Waititi, Les Paul, Frank Zappa, and Serj Tankian are all I remember right now. None of them surprised me. Our cognitive functions are the same, doesn’t mean I’m as smart as them.
    20. Favourite topic to roleplay?
    A. Superheroes and the supernatural. I need a bit of comedy mixed with badassery and a dash of darkness.
    21. Have you ever dyed your hair, if so what colours?
    A. I’ve dyed my hair four times in different shades of red. Cherry red was my favourite so far.
    22. Did/Do you have braces?
    A. No. I needed them when I was eleven but then somehow they fixed themselves as I grew older.
    23. What is your typical day-to-day outfit?
    A. In this heat shalwar khameez in summery colors are my go-to outfit.
    24. Do you have a favourite video game? What is it?
    A. Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's the only game I've ever liked. We’re getting Bloodlines 2 next year and your bitch is super excited.
    25. If you could magically become talented at one thing, what would it be?
    A. Okay, so being an ENTP with ADHD I need something to organize myself. If I could become better at organizing, that would be great.
Smamm
Archivist
House: Sagacitas

Re: Question Corner!

Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:16 pm

June/July: GENERAL QUESTIONS

1. Do you any nicknames? What are they?
Here, mostly Smammich and Smammeth. IRL many, mostly Karl or Karls.

2. Does your nickname suit you?
Yes I suppose so

3. If you could eat any food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh sweet baby Jesus, I love all food... I guess it would be chocolate though.

4. Do you have any pets? What are your pets? (pics of pets are encouraged)
Yaaassss. I have a German Shepherd named Nashville (Nash, NashNash). Will post pictures later. c:

5. Favourite subject at school?
Anatomy and Physiology. I liked English too, in HS.

6. Name 5 places you want to visit in your lifetime
Europe, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Australia

7. Where is your happy place?
In my bed

8. Your dream holiday is..?
Oh dear god, no clue. I guess I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise? Otherwise I’d say like Iceland/Norway/Sweden where there are lots of cool outdoorsy activities for me

9. How old are you?
No one likes you when you’re 23

10. Top five songs?
WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME. I cannot pick. Impossible.

11. What is your zodiac sign?
Lergo. Leo for all intents and purposes, but I’m a cusp so I fall into a little of both. Mostly Leo though.

12. Name a pet peeve of yours
Cracking knuckles. I hate it.

13. What is your favourite holiday?
Halloween ouo I love the concept and doing makeup.

14. Who was first crush?
His name was Matt

15. If you were marooned on a desert island without access to any transport, what would you take with you?
All the essentials I guess. Food, my doggo, my BF, maybe a house... idk. Alcohol. Beach chairs xD THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

16. What is your favourite colour?
Highlighter orange. Than and crimson red is a close tie.

17. Have you got a favourite book? Tell us what it is and write a spoiler free review!
The maze runner! A bunch of teens find themselves in some crazy new place with a mysterious giant maze, with their memory completely wiped and no recollection of even their name.

18. Do you know you MBTI Personality type? What is it, and does it suit you? https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
I’m INFJ. I think it suits me, yes.

19. Does anyone famous share your personality type? Were you surprised?
Yes, MLKJ, mother Teresa, Jimmy carter, Morgan freeman, John Snow? A little surprised that it looks like most of my “famous” counterparts are fictional characters ;n;

20. Favourite topic to roleplay?
Oh shit idk. Anything sci-fye I guess.

21. Have you ever dyed your hair, if so what colours?
Yes! I’ve gone blonde, and I currently dye it a darker golden brown than it currently is naturally (gives it a red-brown color)

22. Did/Do you have braces?
I did

23. What is your typical day-to-day outfit?
I have a very athletic style. At work I wear scrubs, otherwise it’s very common to find me in shorts and T-shirt’s/tank tops.

24. Do you have a favourite videogame? What is it?
Any Mario game, but there’s a special place in my heart for the classic Super Mario.

25. If you could magically become talented at one thing, what would it be?
Art ;n;

previously eccedentesiast