|| Questionnaire Thread || [October POSTED]

Home of the knowledge seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

What THEME would you like the NOVEMBER questionnaire to be?

Poll runs till Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:42 pm

School/College/University
No votes
Retro Night
No votes
If you were *blank* questions
No votes
Winter Theme
No votes
Character Development
100%

Total votes: 1
rimbaud
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

hi, it me, rimbaud.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:59 pm

• June/July: GENERAL QUESTIONS
    1. Do you any nicknames? What are they?
    A. Rosh, Roshni, Tigress, Roshy, Roshu, Rim, Princess, and Chaana.
    2. Does your nickname suit you?
    A. Nicknames are usually terms of endearment, so it depends more on the giver.
    3. If you could eat any food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    A. Ice cream. No second thought needed.
    4. Do you have any pets? What are your pets? (pics of pets are encouraged)
    A. I have one child, a doll-faced persian cat. Hopper. I’m a proud mama. Here have his instagram.
    5. Favourite subject at school?
    A. I was a huge fan of English literature. I also really liked history and psychology.
    6. Name 5 places you want to visit in your lifetime.
    A. Istanbul, Naran & especially the lake Saif ul Mulook, Rome, Socotra Island, and Chittral. A friend had once invited me to Chittral and I couldn’t go but I wanna go when I can. Northern Pakistan is gorgeous and I wanna see it more than I have already.
    7. Where is your happy place?
    A. Right here in the city of lights, my Karachi.
    9. How old are you?
    A. I’m 22.
    10. Top five songs?
    A. Do you even know how hard this was?
    - 46 & 2 - Tool
    - Slept So Long - Jonathan Davis
    - Virgin State Of Mind - K’s Choice
    - Saturated - Dashboard Prophets
    - Lucretia, My Reflection - Sisters Of Mercy
    11. What is your zodiac sign?
    A. Aries sun, Leo moon, and Cancer rising.
    12. Name a pet peeve of yours.
    A. I feel a list coming. Well, when people get offended at debating a topic. Those girls who claim ‘they are not like other girls’ in order to become the heroine of this romance novel inside their head. I’m sorry that the society fucked you up honey to feel like you have to be in competition with other girls. OH, and when people in the rpc try to rp Pakistani and/or Muslim characters with zero research. Just, no.
    13. What is your favourite holiday?
    A. Eid ul Fitr!
    14. Who was first crush?
    A. I've never had real crushes, but I've always really admired Keanu Reeves.
    15. If you were marooned on a desert island without access to any transport, what would you take with you?
    A. My family + my cat, internet, and a luxury beach house, maybe?
    16. What is your favourite colour?
    A. Nearly all shades of blue. Also, purple.
    17. Have you got a favourite book? Tell us what it is and write a spoiler free review.
    A. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll is my all time favourite book. I’ve read this when I was a kid. This books feeds my Ne and Ti, no shock seeing that the author is ENTP too. This book is about a girl named Alice who follows a bunny down a rabbit hole and enters this weird world where nothing is what it seems and what it seems is not it. A book where your mind can roam free. It’s basically being high without getting high and if that is not the ENTP experience, I dunno what is.
    18. Do you know you MBTI Personality type? What is it, and does it suit you?
    A. ENTP. And yes, it does, because I have the cognitive functions of an ENTP. Typing by the cognitive functions is more accurate because the test is not really at all due to your perception of yourself which will hinder your answers.
    19. Does anyone famous share your personality type? Were you surprised?
    A. Socrates, Niccolò Machiavelli, Lewis Caroll, Leonardo Da Vinci, Voltaire, Richard Feynman, Jeff Goldblum, Weird Al Yankovic, Mike Patton, Taika Waititi, Les Paul, Frank Zappa, and Serj Tankian are all I remember right now. None of them surprised me. Our cognitive functions are the same, doesn’t mean I’m as smart as them.
    20. Favourite topic to roleplay?
    A. Superheroes and the supernatural. I need a bit of comedy mixed with badassery and a dash of darkness.
    21. Have you ever dyed your hair, if so what colours?
    A. I’ve dyed my hair four times in different shades of red. Cherry red was my favourite so far.
    22. Did/Do you have braces?
    A. No. I needed them when I was eleven but then somehow they fixed themselves as I grew older.
    23. What is your typical day-to-day outfit?
    A. In this heat shalwar khameez in summery colors are my go-to outfit.
    24. Do you have a favourite video game? What is it?
    A. Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's the only game I've ever liked. We’re getting Bloodlines 2 next year and your bitch is super excited.
    25. If you could magically become talented at one thing, what would it be?
    A. Okay, so being an ENTP with ADHD I need something to organize myself. If I could become better at organizing, that would be great.
Smamm
Archivist

Re: Question Corner!

Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:16 pm

June/July: GENERAL QUESTIONS

1. Do you any nicknames? What are they?
Here, mostly Smammich and Smammeth. IRL many, mostly Karl or Karls.

2. Does your nickname suit you?
Yes I suppose so

3. If you could eat any food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh sweet baby Jesus, I love all food... I guess it would be chocolate though.

4. Do you have any pets? What are your pets? (pics of pets are encouraged)
Yaaassss. I have a German Shepherd named Nashville (Nash, NashNash). Will post pictures later. c:

5. Favourite subject at school?
Anatomy and Physiology. I liked English too, in HS.

6. Name 5 places you want to visit in your lifetime
Europe, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Australia

7. Where is your happy place?
In my bed

8. Your dream holiday is..?
Oh dear god, no clue. I guess I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise? Otherwise I’d say like Iceland/Norway/Sweden where there are lots of cool outdoorsy activities for me

9. How old are you?
No one likes you when you’re 23

10. Top five songs?
WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME. I cannot pick. Impossible.

11. What is your zodiac sign?
Lergo. Leo for all intents and purposes, but I’m a cusp so I fall into a little of both. Mostly Leo though.

12. Name a pet peeve of yours
Cracking knuckles. I hate it.

13. What is your favourite holiday?
Halloween ouo I love the concept and doing makeup.

14. Who was first crush?
His name was Matt

15. If you were marooned on a desert island without access to any transport, what would you take with you?
All the essentials I guess. Food, my doggo, my BF, maybe a house... idk. Alcohol. Beach chairs xD THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

16. What is your favourite colour?
Highlighter orange. Than and crimson red is a close tie.

17. Have you got a favourite book? Tell us what it is and write a spoiler free review!
The maze runner! A bunch of teens find themselves in some crazy new place with a mysterious giant maze, with their memory completely wiped and no recollection of even their name.

18. Do you know you MBTI Personality type? What is it, and does it suit you? https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
I’m INFJ. I think it suits me, yes.

19. Does anyone famous share your personality type? Were you surprised?
Yes, MLKJ, mother Teresa, Jimmy carter, Morgan freeman, John Snow? A little surprised that it looks like most of my “famous” counterparts are fictional characters ;n;

20. Favourite topic to roleplay?
Oh shit idk. Anything sci-fye I guess.

21. Have you ever dyed your hair, if so what colours?
Yes! I’ve gone blonde, and I currently dye it a darker golden brown than it currently is naturally (gives it a red-brown color)

22. Did/Do you have braces?
I did

23. What is your typical day-to-day outfit?
I have a very athletic style. At work I wear scrubs, otherwise it’s very common to find me in shorts and T-shirt’s/tank tops.

24. Do you have a favourite videogame? What is it?
Any Mario game, but there’s a special place in my heart for the classic Super Mario.

25. If you could magically become talented at one thing, what would it be?
Art ;n;

previously eccedentesiast
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Re: || Questionnaire Thread || [August POSTED]

Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:12 am

August 2019: Food & Summer Hobbies
1) What food did you eat yesterday for breakfast?

A yogurt cup. I was in a hurry :c it was not very fueling.

2) If given a buffet of finger food, what do you put on you plate first?

Egg salad sandwiches then veggies then dip then chips if there are chips (crisps)

3) It’s summer, so what drink is your preference to grab from the fridge on a hot day?

My fist choice is usually water but I'm not fussy about what I drink so long as the cola is diet. Regular cola gives me headaches everytime and it makes no sense. No alcohol either I just don't care for it.

4) Is there any hobby you promised yourself you’d start/dedicate more time to since you started the summer?
What is it, and have you spent time doing it?

Garden season but I have not spent nearly as much time on it as I wanted this year or last year. Tbh I need a clone to get everything done I want to in the yard. Why must weeds keep growing back!?

5) Describe your ideal 3 course meal.

Finger foods followed by a big heavey meal and cheesecake.

6) What do you prefer doing? Creating sandcastles or destroying them?

Creating, but not sandcastles so much. My favorite to build is a turtle and has been since I was probably 3?
Dont get my wrong destroying is fun too but that usually fell to my highly hyper brother and usually before I finished building anything with sand, blocks or other mediums.

7) Be honest, did you ever try and make a sandcastle with a moat and fill it with water, only to realise that sand doesn't hold water?

It works okay if you make a channel from the ocean or lake that feeds it. Though the ocean will eat the castle when the tide comes in more. :c I hear plastic wrap can be a good solution too but I have yet to try it.

8) Tell us what your favourite thing is to do in the hot weather.

Sleep. It's not easy but someone has to do it.

9) I love ice cream. Who doesn’t? What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Do you (shock) hate ice cream?

As a little kid I loved grape nut! I dont know if I still like it because you don't see it anymore. Moon mist is still great! Bubble gum has also vanished? Ya know I'm thinking I like everything but coffee icecream let's stop it there.

10) Do you have a pool in your back garden? (Paddling pools count)

No two reasons my yard is hilly with no good place to set one up and secondly I don't have a spigot to connect a garden hose to so couldn't easily fill one either.

11) Are there any TV shows/films that you want to watch this summer?

Quite a few tbh but I doubt I'll see even half of them. No extra time off for me sad face.

12) Preferred pizza toppings? The more controversial the better!

Hot peppers (banana + jalapeño), black olives, feta, spinach in short in not allowed to order pizza at my house because I live with stingy carnivores; but I guess pepperoni is good too? sigh.

13) Are you doing 100DoS? How complete are you?

I am/was and not very far at all I had to stop just before the first theme started and have yet to restart because if work issues mostly. Aldo my excuse for being behind in my gardening.

14) How many times have you met up with friends this summer? What were your plans?

What actually go out and do things? That aren't work related or family necessities related do people still get to do such things?! Tell me what fun is? I seem to have forgotten.

15) Tell me your favourite thing about the Summer of 2019 so far.

So far two really intense thunderstorms! Even if I got a shitty view of the lightning both times.

16) Are you a savoury or sweet person?

Both? I think .. probably I can drink gravey then eat a cake so both. Final answer.

17) You’ve acquired a time machine to 2039, and you can see a photo of yourself holding a brand new food you invented. What is it?

Damn that could be anything but it probably belongs on a desert menu I'm more inclined to baking.

18) Do you have a bullet journal? Or any kind of journal? If so how frequent are you in updating it?

I'm terrible at keeping anything like that I've tried in the past and no, I don't have one now, not any variety of journal.

19) Are you a Vegetarian/Pescatarian/Vegan/any other?

Nope. I'll eat just about anything.

20) Quick! You could be given 3 mil in your currency cash, if you can recreate one recipe perfectly from memory. What recipe do you pick? (no it cannot be a sandwich, must be a proper dinner meal from scratch).

I could pull off a stirfry or maybe a mediocre ramen dish? Baked chicken breasts with seasoning and roast potatoes would also be a option. Does bisto still exist? If so I can make a nice thick gravey and boiled veggies with my chicken dish. I don't remember how to roast a whole bird I haven't done it in a million tears. Marshmallow squares for desert! Or maybe pb fudge I can make both in my sleep. They were literally part of my job to make when I was at a bakery. If breakfast is a option for this meal I might even impress you. It's the only meal I cook regularly. Just no pancakes I never mastered from scratch(or even mix) pancakes. I might survive with a waffle iron? I've never used one.

*cleaned up all the unintended typos. I think.
sauerkraut
Brown Belt

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:37 am

I had a grilled cheese sandwich

pizza bagels

3) It’s summer, so what drink is your preference to grab from the fridge on a hot day?
lemonade

4) Is there any hobby you promised yourself you’d start/dedicate more time to since you started the summer? What is it, and have you spent time doing it?
that I'd have a stable job but instead im playing a butt ton of pokemon

5) Describe your idea 3 course meal.
okay so for the appetizer it'd be a lobster artichoke dip, main course would lobster and dessert would be literally anything from urban chocolatier

c. neither, sand is the devil

7) Be honest, did you ever try and make a sandcastle with a moat and fill it with water, only to realise that sand doesn't hold water?
I grew up with a sandbox in the backyard and my brother and I made one with a moat successfully

sit infront of an ac all day

9) I love ice cream. Who doesn’t? What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Do you hate ice cream?
I dislike ice cream but if I like lemon sorbet

we had a huge inflatable pool

Spiderman far from home only so far.

I only eat vegetarian pizza, I like feta, peppers, spinach, pesto and lots of cheese.

2 prompts ;)

14) How many times have you met up with friends this summer? What were your plans?
My bf, a few friends and I went to stampede.

seeing my boyfriend more often.

sweet

17) You’ve acquired a time machine to 2039, and you can see a photo of yourself holding a brand new food you invented. What is it?
I don't even know

18) Do you have a bullet journal? Or any kind of journal? If so how frequent are you in updating it?
I have a dream journal I update every day

im a pescatarian! I dont eat any meat besides seafood

20) Quick! You could be given 3 mil in your currency cash, if you can recreate one recipe perfectly from memory. What recipe do you pick? (no it cannot be a sandwich, must be a proper dinner meal from scratch).
spaghetti and meat balls
grim.
Silver Belt

set two

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:00 am

• august 2019: food & summer hobbies.
    1) what food did you eat yesterday for breakfast? i don't eat breakfast, i actually didn't eat anything until almost midnight yesterday.
    2) if given a buffet of finger food, what do you put on you plate first? cherry tomatoes, snap peas, pickles, etc.
    3) it’s summer, so what drink is your preference to grab from the fridge on a hot day? coke or just whatever's available.
    4) is there any hobby you promised yourself you’d start/dedicate more time to since you started the summer? what is it, and have you spent time doing it? every year i tell myself i'm going to go swimming more but every year i swim less and less, i haven't even gone swimming once this entire year. i also said i was going to write more prompts and stop impulsively joining rps but neither of those things happened either, oops.
    5) describe your ideal three course meal. uhhh....
    6) what do you prefer doing? creating sandcastles or destroying them? don't have a preference either way.
    7) be honest, did you ever try and make a sandcastle with a moat and fill it with water, only to realize that sand doesn't hold water? i never built sand castles with moats, i just dug holes and tried to catch minnows with butterfly nets.
    8) tell us what your favourite thing is to do in the hot weather. hide in the basement where it's cooler and try to sleep until it's less hot.
    9) i love ice cream. who doesn’t? what’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? do you (shock) hate ice cream? rocky road, hands down.
    10) do you have a pool in your back garden? (paddling pools count) no.
    11) are there any tv shows/films that you want to watch this summer? i've been keeping up with ten-ish anime series from the summer lineup so...that i guess?
    12) preferred pizza toppings? the more controversial the better! pepperoni, mushroom, green olives, ham, salami, etc. i'm a basic bitch.
    13) are you doing 100 dos? how complete are you? i'm not, so zero percent.
    14) how many times have you met up with friends this summer? what were your plans? not sure how many and we usually just operate on the 'no plan, plan' and just wing it as we go. the only thing we really planned was going to the fair this past weekend but that was about it.
    15) tell me your favourite thing about the summer of 2019 so far. uhhhh....
    16) are you a savoury or sweet person? depends on the day?
    17) you’ve acquired a time machine to 2039, and you can see a photo of yourself holding a brand new food you invented. what is it? i do not know.
    18) do you have a bullet journal? or any kind of journal? if so how frequent are you in updating it? not really a journal per se but i usually jot down bits of writing, character ideas, rp ideas, music i want to download and vents in the notes on my phone but i don't really keep any kind of formal journal and i'm not at all consistent in updating it or anything else.
    19) are you a vegetarian/pescatarian/vegan/any other? no.
    20) quick! you could be given three mil in your currency cash, if you can recreate one recipe perfectly from memory. what recipe do you pick? (no it cannot be a sandwich, must be a proper dinner meal from scratch). unless breakfast for supper or spaghetti count, i shall be remaining poor.
cap'nstark
White Belt

questionnaire #2

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:05 am

• August 2019: Food & Summer Hobbies

1) What food did you eat yesterday for breakfast? i actually didn't? i slept in until almost noon
      2) If given a buffet of finger food, what do you put on your plate first? i really don't know? some bread? something chicken? fries? idk man.
      3) It’s summer, so what drink is your preference to grab from the fridge on a hot day? a cold coffee or a red bull.
      4) Is there any hobby you promised yourself you’d start/dedicate more time to since you started the summer? What is it, and have you spent time doing it? just writing honestly. hasn't been working out since i started work so;;;
      5) Describe your idea 3 course meal. some fries, some chicken nuggies and then gelato. i am a simple man.
      6) What do you prefer doing? Creating sandcastles or destroying them? destryoing them.
      7) Be honest, did you ever try and make a sandcastle with a moat and fill it with water, only to realize that sand doesn't hold water? ....yes. i went to the beach as a kid with my friend and we made several sandcastles until it finally hit us that sand doesn't hold water.
      8) Tell us what your favourite thing is to do in the hot weather. drive around with my friend
      9) I love ice cream. Who doesn’t? What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Do you (shock) hate ice cream? i love anything mint. give me some mint ice cream and i'm golden.
      10) Do you have a pool in your back garden? (Paddling pools count) sadly, no. my backyard is on an incline so we can't really get one put in and can't get one of those pools to put on top of the ground. it all comes flowing out on the bottom side
      11) Are there any TV shows/films that you want to watch this summer? orange is the new black. i really wanna finish it.
      12) Preferred pizza toppings? The more controversial the better! cheese, pepperoni and italian sausage.
      13) Are you doing 100DoS? How complete are you? i,,, i am trying? i've done. one prompt so far but i rlly am trying to do more. oops.
      14) How many times have you met up with friends this summer? What were your plans? too many times to count. most of the time we hang out at the mall, spend the night at my place, spend the day at another friends house, i drive us around, go to the park..... its a lot.
      15) Tell me your favourite thing about the Summer of 2019 so far. going to colorado and seeing my dad. it was.... nice. really nice.
      16) Are you a savoury or sweet person? sweet.
      17) You’ve acquired a time machine to 2039, and you can see a photo of yourself holding a brand new food you invented. What is it? i really don't know. maybe some new flavor of ice cream if that counts.
      18) Do you have a bullet journal? Or any kind of journal? If so how frequent are you in updating it? i have a journal i put my thoughts in. but its been a few weeks since i updated it because i've been busy.
      19) Are you a Vegetarian/Pescatarian/Vegan/any other? nope. but props to whoever is.
      20) Quick! You could be given 3 mil in your currency cash, if you can recreate one recipe perfectly from memory. What recipe do you pick? (no it cannot be a sandwich, must be a proper dinner meal from scratch). maybe a pizza? i have the veggie lover from where i work memorized.
Smamm
Archivist

Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Oatmeal with banana and peanutbutter

Do chicken nuggets count?

Twisted tea ouo Or just water, I'm boring

4) Is there any hobby you promised yourself you’d start/dedicate more time to since you started the summer? What is it, and have you spent time doing it?
Mmmmm no I don't think so. I guess keeping up with the house we just bought. I have spent way too much time fixing things and decorating. The pool is the bane of my existence.

5) Describe your idea 3 course meal.
A 3 course meal at the Melting Pot xD Cheese, meat, then chocolate fondou. Yaaaaasss.

Destroying >:}

I did not. I don't think I've ever tried to make a sandcastle, truthfully.

Stay inside ;n; Is too hot here. Otherwise we like to go find swimming holes you can cliff-jump off of.

9) I love ice cream. Who doesn’t? What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Do you (shock) hate ice cream?
I scream for it. My favorite is Cold Stone, I get their Dark Chocolate Truffle and mix in brownie and raspberries. Heaven on earth <3

-hisses- Yes T_T They're a lot of work.

Pffff I'm sure. Saw the Lion King and the new Spiderman movie so far. I want to see Aladdin but I think I've missed my chance. There will be more, I'm sure.

I like a white pizza with chicken, bacon, and ranch. For regular pizza, I'm a pep and mushroom kind of lady.

No, I am not. ;n; My muse is broken.

I don't have friends anymore lolol. I moved across the country, and when you're older it's hard to make new friends. My only friend is my boyfriend, and then family I guess xD Such sad... I am going back to where I'm from at the end of August, for a wedding! Going to get to see all my friends from PA school eue

mmmmmm. I guess buying a new house. That's chill. OH! And I finally got a new job in surgery. Yay! Otherwise, I hate summer here. Too hot. Fall/winter/spring is our summer xD

Sweeeeeetttt <3 Though I can appreciate both.

Pfffff no idea. Something healthy that tastes not healthy xD

I don't really journal.

No, I eat what I want.

Oh my lanta. I mean... I can make a pretty good Gumbo. I don't think it's like traditional OMFG hard core Gumbo, but It's pretty damn good me thinks. I could make it from memory I guess.

previously eccedentesiast
Cas
Global Moderator

August of Cas

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:51 pm

1) What food did you eat yesterday for breakfast?: I didn't!! oops!
2) If given a buffet of finger food, what do you put on you plate first?: those teeny sausages I love them, but I also usually gun for an apple juice first
3) It’s summer, so what drink is your preference to grab from the fridge on a hot day?: ice cold apple juice
4) Is there any hobby you promised yourself you’d start/dedicate more time to since you started the summer? What is it, and have you spent time doing it? drawing and writing! and I've done a little more drawing, not so much writing, or reading... dear I'm behind
5) Describe your idea 3 course meal.: starter - something light, maybe finger food? Main: a fant stonking roast Dessert: fruity ice cream and jelly
6) What do you prefer doing? Creating sandcastles or destroying them?: destroying :D
7) Be honest, did you ever try and make a sandcastle with a moat and fill it with water, only to realise that sand doesn't hold water? yup, and i tried the plastic bag trick and yet never made that perfect sandcastle :(
8) Tell us what your favourite thing is to do in the hot weather.: stay cool! usually having fun with friends though, I hate summer bc it can be boring
9) I love ice cream. Who doesn’t? What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Do you (shock) hate ice cream?: fruity tootie ice cream, i love it with fresh fruit in it yummy yummy all fruity icecream
10) Do you have a pool in your back garden? (Paddling pools count): Nope :(
11) Are there any TV shows/films that you want to watch this summer?: I was bullied into watching seven deadly sins, and I have bullied morningstar to watch Merlin and Suits
12) Preferred pizza toppings? The more controversial the better!: the meat. all meat. meat.
13) Are you doing 100DoS? How complete are you?oooof i think i did like 3 prompts OOF
14) How many times have you met up with friends this summer? What were your plans?: I met up with my friends so much AH this has been my busiest summer yet: I've been interrailing, I've been up north to visit a friend's family, been to a club, going to have a drink and games night, loads and loads!
15) Tell me your favourite thing about the Summer of 2019 so far.: interrailing with my boyfriend
16) Are you a savoury or sweet person?:ooooooh savoury, except i'm a whore for ice cream
17) You’ve acquired a time machine to 2039, and you can see a photo of yourself holding a brand new food you invented. What is it?: I would have actually invented never melting ice cream, eat your heart out Wonka
18) Do you have a bullet journal? Or any kind of journal? If so how frequent are you in updating it?: I have like, a Happy Book/bullet journal whereby I note down the things and people I see! I'm super bad at keeping it up to date!
19) Are you a Vegetarian/Pescatarian/Vegan/any other? : nop i'm pretty sure I'm turning into a carnivore
20) Quick! You could be given 3 mil in your currency cash, if you can recreate one recipe perfectly from memory. What recipe do you pick? (no it cannot be a sandwich, must be a proper dinner meal from scratch): Probably a spag bol.

╔══════════════════════════╗

i'm a nerdy english lit and creative
writing student who is currently
back at uni and studying constantly!

currently: making my way through a
mammoth pile of reading and trying to
get through all the tasks I set myself!

reading: le guin's 'the dispossessed'
playing: minecraft, animal crossing (nl)

╚══════════════════════════╝
lil || the harvey to my mike || a safe haven || to learn and grow || but the search goes on || among the stars|| talk anytime
as a global mod, i'm here to help! any questions, any time, send them my way, either by pm, or discord: hippxcrates #6675 !
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

// ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴɴᴀɪʀᴇ: ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ

Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:36 pm

• What food did you eat yesterday for breakfast? I don't usually eat breakfast! But given that my boyfriend was over during the weekend, we had a little bit of coffee and I think we ate some of the chocolate-peanut butter brownies we had made on Saturday for ourselves. They were delicious.
    If given a buffet of finger food, what do you put on your plate first? I really like small and cute things from meat. So... tiny chicken nuggets??
    It’s summer, so what drink is your preference to grab from the fridge on a hot day? Zero Coke! Or, if I'm not being a nitwit and care a bit less about my weight loss, it's definitely going to be something with alcohol; be it beer or cider. But I mostly prefer fizzy drinks without too much sugar now.
    Is there any hobby you promised yourself you’d start/dedicate more time to since you started the summer? What is it, and have you spent time doing it? I really wanted to start working on my blog. But given that my exams lasted until the end of June and I am in the middle of my internship, there was no time. I wanted to do a lot of writing, redo my novel from 2017 and just get better in many other things, but most of them fell through. So, yeah. :')
    Describe your idea 3-course meal. So, for starters, a crab salad that we make here in Lithuania (white rice, a bit of mayo, cucumbers, sweetened corn and crab sticks). Then, a meat pie that I've thought of myself last year (pretty much a spicy version of a Shepherd's pie) and then - pancakes! ♥
    What do you prefer doing? Creating sandcastles or destroying them? Neither! I come to the beach to swim and collect nice rocks or seashells.
    Be honest, did you ever try and make a sandcastle with a moat and fill it with water, only to realise that sand doesn't hold water? But it does?? I recall making craters near my sandcastles and then carrying buckets of water there with a bucket. Maybe not on the beach, but near a lake it did work.
    Tell us what your favourite thing is to do in the hot weather. Lie in my bed half-naked with the fan working at maximum speed and try not to die.
    I love ice cream. Who doesn’t? What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? Do you hate ice cream? I love anything that has mint or caramel in it! cx
    Do you have a pool in your back garden? Sadly, I live in an apartment complex (meaning, that we have a flat on the 4th floor, but no back garden). My boyfriend's family has their own house and we're thinking of making a small pool in the backyard once I move there, though. That'd be quite nice.
    Are there any TV shows/films that you want to watch this summer? I just want to finish watching all of the Forensic Files, is that too much to ask??
    Preferred pizza toppings? The more controversial the better! Cheese. I could eat a vegetarian pizza if it had a lot of cheese, honestly. I also like shrimp and mussels if the pizza is well-prepared. Meat isn't all that important to me as a person, but I do like to eat pizzas with meat a bit more than others.
    Are you doing 100DoS? How complete are you? I am!! I'm well-prepared to complete my 3rd batch of #100 prompts! I've done 78/100 so far! 8D
    How many times have you met up with friends this summer? What were your plans? We went out drinking with my two besties a week or so before. I also met up with my other girlfriend a couple of times, but that's pretty much it. I try to give all of my spare time to my boyfriend and my family.
    Tell me your favourite thing about the Summer of 2019 so far. I passed all of my exams in June and I got my 1st legal practice almost done?? Go me!
    Are you a savoury or sweet person? Savoury. Too much sugar ends up hurting my teeth and giving me a headache or just making me bloated. Ow.
    You’ve acquired the time machine to 2039, and you can see a photo of yourself holding a brand new food you invented. What is it? THE WONDERFUL SEAFOOD PANCAKES THAT I'VE MADE ONCE AND EVERYONE THINKS ARE ODD AND WEIRD. Those shrimp pancakes were damn divine, asses. >:c
    Do you have a bullet journal? Or any kind of journal? If so how frequent are you in updating it? I wanted to get one, but my artsy skills are non-existent, so it'd probably give me a ton of anxiety of just making it pretty. So I try to get by with simple notebooks or just making writing websites look pretty.
    Are you a Vegetarian/Pescatarian/Vegan/any other? Nope. I know it might be healthy and all that, but I love meat and no one can take it away.
    Quick! You could be given 3 mils in your currency cash if you can recreate one recipe perfectly from memory. What recipe do you pick? Yeah, that pie that I invented myself and know the recipe by heart because it doesn't require any particular measurements. I'll take the money now, thank you. ♥
Cas
Global Moderator

Cas goes to the Movies

Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:36 pm

September 2019: Movie Night

1) What snacks would you bring to a movie night? Ice cream, chocolate, crisps, cakes, anything sugary is on my list for a movie night!
2) What films do you always love marathoning in one go? Okay it's not a film but i love marathoning Doctor Who, I love throwing on a couple of Potter films, I'm really quite basic
3) If your life was a film genre, what would you be? mine would be one of those old english rom coms. Bridget Jones here I come!
4) What makes you want to watch a film? When I'm bored, when I'm sad, literally every day of the week, I love films
5) What's your favourite genre of movie? Why? I love a rom com or a chick flick but I also love films with serial killers, I love going to the movies to watch whatever film my BF has his eyes on, I'm a very broad watcher
6) Have you got a movie bucketlist? If so, name 5 films you'd like to see again, my boyfriend recommended me loads, so Imma put those:
- anything miasaki(? is that hown you spell his name?)
- the matrix
- Nowhere Boy
- Brokeback Mountain
- Baby Driver
7) Are there any films coming out in the next 5 years you're hyped about? AVATAR 2
8) What is the worst film you've ever seen? Give an interesting movie review Percy Jackson films are the worst! Absolute rip off of the books, 12 year olds aged into 16 yr olds which I have no idea why you'd wanna do that being 16 sucks, grover is a sex pest, it's a crazy film.... crazy!
9) Badly describe the plot of a film you love, and I'll try and guess it! I can't really guess my own plot but Imma do one anyway! Rich boy gets a reality check when he meets some really bad people. He competes to win best science project to escape and goes on the be less of a douchebag, but even richer.
10) Do you have favourite actor/actress/director? Name them! I love and will always love David Tennant
11) When was the last time you went the cinema? What did you see? Last thing I saw in cinema was Detective Pikachu, some months ago!
12) What do you think is the most cliché line/plot used in a movie? Any american high school coming of age film. They're starting to get reeeeeeal repetitve, Netflix.
13) Which movie would you like to be the protagonist of? Why? Again, not a film but I'd love to be the Doctor's companion. Though they meet some sticky ends they get to see space!!!!
14) Do you have any films that evoke nostalgia/happy memories? Doctor Who always makes me happy, any ROMCOM, the Princess Diaries (with ann hathaway) always make me smile, anything like that!
15) What's the last movie that made you cry? ooo, I haven't cried for a while. probably rise of the guardians.
16) Do you like going to the theater, or waiting for the DVD and staying in? Why? I like going to the cinema but I can rarely afford it! So a dvd in or netflix means I can slob at home and eat snacks
17) If you could choose a book that has not been made into a movie yet, which would you make into a movie? Skulduggery Pleasant, but it would have to be done carefully
18) Worst book-to-film movie you can think of? Percy Jackson, though my boyfriend would argue Eragon I mean what movie?
19) What movie would you remake? PercY JaCkSon
20) What was the first film you remember seeing? Probably a disney, my mum had them on all the time when I was a kid!

╔══════════════════════════╗

i'm a nerdy english lit and creative
writing student who is currently
back at uni and studying constantly!

currently: making my way through a
mammoth pile of reading and trying to
get through all the tasks I set myself!

reading: le guin's 'the dispossessed'
playing: minecraft, animal crossing (nl)

╚══════════════════════════╝
lil || the harvey to my mike || a safe haven || to learn and grow || but the search goes on || among the stars|| talk anytime
as a global mod, i'm here to help! any questions, any time, send them my way, either by pm, or discord: hippxcrates #6675 !