Hey-Ho!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Brilliant Fool
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Hey-Ho!

Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:41 pm

Hello Hello!

Brilliant Fool here. I migrated here from Chicken Smoothie, probably like most of you guys around here. I promise myself high-quality roleplays from this page as well as just making some new internet friends. I am a young lady from Germany, enjoying reading, electro swing, doing origami and playing sports. I begin to study business informatics in the next term and right now I am having a lot of free time I would love to use up for what I like best: writing.
I hope that this will give you enough of an outline about the person who uses the name 'Brilliant Fool'. Just shoot me a message if you want to talk about just anything.

Lots of love,
Fool

sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: Hey-Ho!

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:18 pm

• heya, willkommen auf advanced scribes! schön mal wieder jemanden aus deustchland hier zu sehen~ c;

continuing in english so others don't have to use google translate to understand this, my name's sylver and i'm one of the site attendants here on AS. if you have any questions about the site, or need help with anything, please feel free to message me or any of the other attendants (the guys with the light blue usernames). we are always happy to help and want to ensure you have a wonderful time here!

there are a lot of former CS roleplayers on AS (i'm one of them myself), so i'm certain you'll find some kindred spirits to bond with on here. we're all just a bunch of nerds who love to write, so i'm sure you'll fit into our lovely community just fine!

(sollest du jemals jemanden zum reden brauchen, selbst wenn es nicht um AS geht, kannst du dich natürlich jederzeit an mich wenden ^^ )
Brilliant Fool
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:42 am

Ja cool, dass hier außer mir noch jemand aus Deutschland ist ^^

That actually sounds very promising to me what you had written there. I am looking forward to all the roleplays I am hopefully going to find in the next time.
Oh, I would really like to get to know some sources for neat pictures to make my signature, search posts, etc. pretty. It would be grand if somebody might help me out with that <3

Deer
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Hi Brilliant!

Welcome to AS. I'm Deer, and I'm from your lovely neighbouring country The Netherlands c; Please don't be distracted by my unusual color. I won June's Social Media contest where staff rewards an user each month with a colored username c: Feel free to check it out when you have settled down and if you are curious.

As a tip for finding pictures for signatures, I often just do a google search and add in 'tumblr' after whatever I am searching. Most of the time it gives pretty neat pictures c:

Also, AS has a writing resource forum. I myself do not frequent it, but perhaps there are some resources that may help you out!

In case you are infamiliar with BBCode (but I doubt it seeing as you have been spending time on CS too), there is this neat coding guide former overseer and now archivist Smamm put together.

If you need any help, feel free to shoot me a pm c: Whether it is about bbcode or something else on AS. I'll be happy to help (even if the attendants will love to assist you too).

Hi, I am Deer! I love coding and spend a fair part of my
life doing it. I like Arrowverse, a lot. My inbox is always
open if you feel up to chat (about anything) or need some
help with BBCode. Check out my superhero group rp!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoSTo Do
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex