yeehaw

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

zion
White Belt
House: Unsorted

yeehaw

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:47 am

hi everyone, i’m zion. i’m new to advanced scribes though i have been roleplaying for about 5 years. i used to be active on chicken smoothie a while ago but eventually became less interested in the site. i’m actually coming from a five-month hiatus and i’m hoping that the flexibility of advanced scribes will allow me to really get back into roleplaying.
zion
White Belt

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:11 pm

some more things about me that might be interesting/good to know:
1) i mainly go by zion or brady
2) i am transgender, f to m.
3) i live in the uk. got that good good gmt/bst time zone
4) i’m a kpop stan, and a proud girl group stan though i do love my boys too
5) i’m about to be in my first year of university soon.... if i didn’t fail my exams again
6) i know too many vine references for my own good, i don’t know how that’s relevant but it is
hallows eve
Orange Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: yeehaw

Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:13 pm

welcome!! i'm chemically poisoned, but people call me chem or chemmy for short! i'm an attendant on the site, hence the flashy blue username. i am here to welcome new users, wish users happy birthday, and answer any questions that may arise during your time here.

we have quite a few users who came from chicken smoothie, myself included, so hopefully you'll find yourself right at home here.

there are a lot of kpop fans/stans here, as well. cerise, a fellow attendant, is one of them. she could talk for hours about it, i'm sure. as for vines, there is finish the vine thread in the games area, if you're interested.

hope you enjoy your time here!
~chem!!
zion
White Belt

Re: yeehaw

Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:36 pm

thank you so much once again, i really appreciate the warm welcome c: