howdy howdy *epic finger guns*

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

JeromeASF
White Belt
House: Unsorted

howdy howdy *epic finger guns*

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:33 am

• Hello! JeromeASF here, but feel free to call me Jerome! I’m just your not-so-average Australian who is currently rehabilitating a tiger cub at his house....and who’s friend is a crocodile.

In other words, I’m a zookeeper in Australia who specializes in crocodiles and big cats (mainly tigers)! And yes, I do have the accent!
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: howdy howdy *epic finger guns*

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:26 pm

• hey there jerome, glad to have you with us!! c:

i'm gold, one of the attendants here on AS, and if you ever have any questions regarding the site, don't hesitate to send over a message to either me, or my other light-blue friends! we don't bite, i promise <3

and oh my god, a tiger cub!! tigers are my fave animals in the whole world and hearing someone's rehabilitating a tiny tiger cub warms my tiny heart, and makes you one of the coolest people ever in my book; not to mention the aussie accent, pff, you're definitely on a whole 'nother level of cool *not-as-epic-as-yours finger guns*

well, i think i'm done gushing, go spread your awesomeness all over AS and find some great roleplays!!
thunderofthedrum
Admin
House: Halcyon

Re: howdy howdy *epic finger guns*

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:42 am

I've worked on an exotic game ranch with zookeepers and loved it! We didn't have crocodiles though - just a couple baby alligators. We did have tigers though! My favorites there were the lemurs; I loved when they hopped on me to try to sneak fruit out of the bowls.
Happy November!

- Finalize the AS survey results ✔
- Update the anon box thread - in progress
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Post AS survey results ✔
- Post NaNoWriMo event ✔
- Prep the December event

holiday party • giant ESA project • wrap gifts • Christmas

Happy Birthday to all of the December blueberries!