AS Afflatus: Issue Twenty-Six

Where you can find all published issues of the Advanced Scribes Afflatus, our very own newsletter!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Gamora
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Member Interview

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:24 pm

• 1. If you were an Animal Crossing character, who would you be? I played animal crossing wild world on the ds and i'd probably say victoria is most like me because all she talks about is food, which is a mood.
      2. What's one thing from any science class that you've ever had that has stuck with you? is it bad that nothing comes to mind? lol.
      3. Does your computer / laptop have stickers? If so, what are they? no it doesn't.
      4. What's a lesson you have learned from traveling? go with the flow, even though its damn hard to do that with anxiety.
      5. Give one piece of advice for someone entering college for the first time. don't do a 4 year undergrad if you don't want to or don't know what to do. if you know what you want go for it, but its not necessary. I didn't know what I wanted to do, so I didn't go to university and went to a community college. now i'm working full time and have my student loans paid off since it was a one year course.
      6. Write five words that come to mind when you think of: "We could have made it" "but my health hates me". I miss riding so much. alice and I could have made it so far and could have showed provincially, but we never made it there because my health got too bad to ride anymore.
      7. Have you ever tried sports? If so, which sports? Do you still play? did cross country running in junior high. then rode for like eleven years.
      8. What was your first pet? molly, a mix breed mutt doggo. and holly, a fluffy maine coon mix.
      9. What is your dream vacation? tbh visiting all my friends on here. and going to california again for disney, universal, and to see zoe saldana's star. and sdcc. heck yes.
      10. What are your hobbies? What got you into these hobbies? writing and video editing. I don't really know what got me into them I just have been doing them for so long.
      11. What is an important life lesson that you have learned that you would share to someone much younger than yourself? it's not "teenage drama" or whatever else adults want to call your mental health issues. they are valid and you are valid and its okay to get help.
      12. What is a fact that not a lot of people know about you? i'm an open book tbh so I don't know?? maybe the fact that i'm in chronic pain every single day, because I hide it so well.
      13. What was the career that you wanted as a child? What is the career you are interested now? I wanted to be a vet or equine masseuse. I like my current career and don't plan to ever change.
      14. If you could make ANYTHING happen right now with no cost, trouble, or obstacles, what would you do? meet zoe saldana and hug her and thank her for saving me.
      15. What is something you wish you were better at? literally anything artistic I guess? the only thing I can do is write and even then it's not that exceptional lmao. I wish I could draw, sew, etc.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘

gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Image ---
'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ
ᴡᴀɪᴛ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅʏɪɴɢ
ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴜᴘ, ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴᴠɪɴᴄɪʙʟᴇ
            • If you were an Animal Crossing character, who would you be? I think any ''lazy'' character would fit me just fine, but if you need a specific one, Bob's my main man.
              What's one thing from any science class that you've ever had that has stuck with you? Any science class, oof... uhh, I can talk about albinism in animals and how/why it happens, as well as tell you about a city in the USA that has over a hundred albino squirrels running around (can you tell this was a biology report filled with fun facts lmao).
              Does your computer / laptop have stickers? If so, what are they? My desktop has a fluffy heart sticker, and one of my old laptops has a few glittery Hello Kitty stickers, because why not tbh.
              What's a lesson you have learned from traveling? Double-check everything in your bag and being honest with the hotel staff goes a long way.
              Give one piece of advice for someone entering college for the first time. Make sure it's something you really want and really like, because you'll mourn the energy and nerves and time you lost while following a major you didn't like and it's not something you can get back.
              Write five words that come to mind when you think of: "We could have made it" ''a little bit better, dear''
              Have you ever tried sports? If so, which sports? Do you still play? Nah, I'm too lazy of a bastard to play any sports, but if I had to pick something I'd want to do, I'd go with archery.
              What was your first pet? Twin kittens Obi and Pupo; Obi was white, Pupo was black.
              What is your dream vacation? Give me two weeks with my babe anywhere in the world and I'll be a happy bastard.
              What are your hobbies? What got you into these hobbies? My main hobbies are writing and gaming. I started writing at a pretty young age - I think I was maybe seven - in school and entered a few writing competitions and such and the love for writing only grew. As for gaming, I remember my dad got me a ps1 when I was a kid and milked the sucker until it died, and then I took over my uncle's computer. Now I have both a p4 and my own pc.
              What is an important life lesson that you have learned that you would share to someone much younger than yourself? Everyone has their own pace in life and it honestly doesn't matter if you finish high school at 18 or 20 or don't start college til you're 25 or don't go to college at all. Just... you do you, and don't let anyone else tell you that's not good enough, because it is. It really is.
              What is a fact that not a lot of people know about you? A lot of people don't actually know I was into acting, or that I'm a ''published poet'' (now I just have to become a published author and gg wp).
              What was the career that you wanted as a child? What is the career you are interested now? I think I wanted something super girly like being a model, but now I just want to write.
              If you could make ANYTHING happen right now with no cost, trouble, or obstacles, what would you do? Catch me packing my stuff and moving to my babe, where I'd buy a big house for us and our pets and enjoy life.
              What is something you wish you were better at? Drawing, because I have so many character/setting ideas but almost no artistic talent to follow through on it.
Gamora
Black Belt

OTP Interview 1

Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:29 pm

OTP INTERVIEW

Daniel Atlas x Tessa Snyder
      based on this roleplay with trophyboys

warnings; these two are hoes,
      so probs mature content present

1. What is their ideal date? If you asked Tessa, she would say going out to dinner, then to a musical, then back to the bedroom to have wild sex all night. Danny probably would be down with whatever, despite not being too keen on a musical. He'd do it for her though, despite not wanting to admit that. He'd be hype for the sex though, because Tessa a wild ride. #thatswhatshesaid
      2. Who remembers what the other always orders at a restaurant? Tessa usually picks a place Danny likes and they often go out for Chinese. They both like it, but it's Danny's favorite. Danny mostly just knows about her allergy and even though he doesn't say anything, he checks the menu meticulously to ensure there's no seafood in what she orders. He sometimes calls in advance to ask. He thinks Tessa doesn't know, but she does. He's not exactly sneaky; that's all her.
      3. Who wakes up first? Tessa when she has to work or they have to get up at a certain time for whatever reason. But if she's got nowhere to be, it's near impossible to wake her up before noon. Unless..ya know..Danny uses some persuasion.
      4. Most common argument? They probably argue the most over how damn needy and touchy Tessa is, even at times when Danny just wants to be left alone, or at least just cuddled and not felt up. They also argue the most over Danny not being exactly super open and affectionate with her, especially in front of others. It doesn't bother Tessa too much, but sometimes it does get her down and they end up fighting about it. But nothing a good heart to heart and make-up sex won't fix.
      5. What does their typical Friday night look like? Usually doing a bit of planning followed by drinks, food, and annoying the shit out of each other. The whole group too, not just the two of them. Though they are usually quick to disappear for the night.
      6. Who would wake up from a nightmare, and who would comfort them? Tessa is a hardass and would totally claim to never have nightmares, but sometimes work catches up to her or her worries get buried down for far too long and she ends up getting some vivid nightmares. Danny usually wakes her up from them and holds her until she calms down and lulls her back to sleep.
      7. If they had a kid, what would it inherit from each parent? God forbid they create a spawn, it would be the most sarcastic asshole in the world. But would also be pretty damn genius. And not to mention beautiful.
      8. Who makes the bed? Neither of them, unless Tessa does laundry and changes the bedding.
      9. Who wears the others jacket? Tessa is often stealing Danny's sweaters, which he pretends to be annoyed about but he actually finds super adorable. He totally would never admit that out loud though. God no. What a travesty that would be.
      10. What do they do when away from each other? All Tessa does is sext him and send nudes, lets be honest. But they do really miss each other when apart, waiting eagerly to see each other again.
      11. Who would bail the other out of jail? LOL well just go read that roleplay my pal, you'll find out real soon.
      12. Who has the most complicated Starbucks order? Danny. Tessa jokes that he's such a basic white boy. She doesn't even go there.
      13. Who is the worst cook? Danny. The boy struggles to make pancakes, so it's usually always Tessa cooking. Or her, Nina, and Lula sharing the load. None of the men can take care of themselves, its pathetic.
      14. Who apologizes first? They are both pretty stubborn about apologizing, but Tessa is usually much more willing. Half the time Danny doesn't even realize he's done something wrong until Nina chews him out.
      15. Do they have similar tastes in music? When Tessa is drunk off her ass she likes club music, which Danny hates, but other than that they have a similar taste, both preferring the oldies. The first time she caught Danny singing to the radio was one of the greatest days of her life, tbh. She stared at him swooning until he noticed her looking, and she just kissed him when he asked her what she was looking at.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘

python regius
Green Belt

ot3 interview

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:34 pm

• AVERY GRIFFITHS & MATTHEW WALTON
    & HUNTER POWELL
    • 1. What is their ideal date?
      Hunter doesn't actually know what a date is lol.
      But probably a quiet night spent at home with no interruptions. would have to involve skittles and ice cream to a documentary to keep Avery and Mattie occupied; Hunter is more than content with knowing that these two are safe and not getting into trouble for once. the night would be spent on the couch or in Avery's bed, Mattie in the middle and end with something kinky
      2. Who remembers what the other always orders at a restaurant?
      Hunter for sure, he's the responsible mom after all
      3. Who wakes up first?
      does Avery ever sleep? Hunter has an amazing ability to regulate his sleep schedule, so him
      4. Most common argument?
      Hunter instigates it 90% of the time by doing something to Avery he knows Mattie won't like, so Mattie retaliates and Avery has to mediate. Usually over something else that Hunter doesn't like that Mattie did, but won't address outright
      5. What does their typical Friday night look like?
      weed, alcohol, cocaine, and avery planning city domination. the usual.
      6. Who would wake up from a nightmare, and who would comfort them?
      avery wakes almost every night with a nightmare, and will force himself onto whichever partner is with him (or both) to be comforted
      7. If they had a kid, what would it inherit from each parent?
      lol @ them having a kid, but assuming it's adopted
      Hunter's level-headedness, Avery's quick thinking, Mattie's sense of humor
      8. Who makes the bed?
      Hunter, as well as the dishes and general house maintenance
      9. Who wears the other's jacket?
      Hunter probably loses his jacket frequently to one of them, and Avery is the irresponsible one that never brings one anywhere
      10. What do they do when away from each other?
      Hunter has quality alone time, which he values quite highly. good thing there's Mattie, because Avery pines the entire time he has to be alone
      11. Who would bail the other out of jail?
      Well that's probably happened at least once for all them but Hunter is probably the one most often handing over bail money
      12. Who has the most complicated Starbucks order?
      3 black coffees please. they're easy
      13. Who is the worst cook?
      probably Avery as he's never had anyone to teach him
      14. Who apologizes first?
      Avery, in exchange for cuddles
      15. Do they have similar tastes in music?
      Not really. Hunter rolls his eyes at Avery's music because it's too upbeat and nonsensical, Avery ribs on Hunter's because its too sad sounding, and who needs more depression in their life?
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

AS Afflatus 26 Member Interview

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:29 am

1. If you were an Animal Crossing character, who would you be?
Idk what characters there are, but fox if there is one.

2. What's one thing from any science class that you've ever had that has stuck with you?
Cells

3. Does your computer / laptop have stickers? If so, what are they?
Nope

4. What's a lesson you have learned from traveling?
Haven't traveled much...but there's animal friendly restaurants and hotels.

5. Give one piece of advice for someone entering college for the first time.
Do your best, and take lots of notes.

6. Write five words that come to mind when you think of: "We could have made it"
Money, freedom, dogs, love, fame

7. Have you ever tried sports? If so, which sports? Do you still play?
Tennis, and not much...

8. What was your first pet?
My hamster, but I don't count that. I count my ears as my first because I wanted them, and unlike with the dog, mom didn't pick the rat...I also got two of em.

9. What is your dream vacation?
Japan or a cruise to Hawaii.

10. What are your hobbies? What got you into these hobbies?
Reading, writing, drawing, playing with my dog. I don't remember.

11. What is an important life lesson that you have learned that you would share to someone much younger than yourself?
Don't abuse animals...Or: Ask for consent, because you could go to prison for some things.

12. What is a fact that not a lot of people know about you?
I'm actually really smart.

13. What was the career that you wanted as a child? What is the career you are interested now?
Vet. Dog trainer and animal rescue

14. If you could make ANYTHING happen right now with no cost, trouble, or obstacles, what would you do?
Get my service dog...

15. What is something you wish you were better at?
Talking to people/making and keeping friends...
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

AS Afflatus 26 Character OTP (OT3) Quiz 1

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:39 am

Haruhiko x Yumoto x Akihiko
1. What is their ideal date?
A restaurant and then maybe the movies, or riding horses then dinner.

The twins could probably both remember.

3. Who wakes up first?
Probably Haru, as Aki just...doesn't. Er...He and Yumoto like extra cuddle time.

4. Most common argument?
Who loves Goro more...as brotherly love. Sometimes the twins fight over who loves Yu more.

Watching shows or a movie after a nice dinner and bath.

Yumoto maybe...The twins would both comfort him.

They're guys...but in Omegaverse or a similar world, the kid(s) would inherit love of horses, charisma, and Yu's bubbly sweetness.

8. Who makes the bed?
Goro, lol. JK, probably Aki.

9. Who wears the others jacket?
Yumoto wears the twins jackets.

Things that distract them until seeing each other again.

Lol...Yu would bail the twins.

Either twin, because Yu just takes anything as long as it's sugary.

Yumoto, maybe? Actually, the twins, but Aki is learning faster.

Yu or Aki.

Pretty much.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt

AS Afflatus 26 Character OTP (OT3) Quiz 2

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:45 am

Shigure x Akito x Jessica
1. What is their ideal date?
A restaurant, or dinner at home and cuddles.

Shigure.

3. Who wakes up first?
Shigure.

4. Most common argument?
Idek, there's a lot.

Watching shows or a movie after a nice dinner. That's usually shower night for Jess, too.

Akito, sometimes Jess. Shigure and Jess comfort Akito, Shi and Akito comfort Jess.

Intelligence, sweetness and love of animals, loyalty.

8. Who makes the bed?
Shigure

9. Who wears the others jacket?
Jess probably.

Akito stares out windows and lazes around...Shi and Jess do lots of stuff.

Shi would go to jail...So the other two would bail him.

Maybe Shi just to mess with the employees.

Akito has never cooked in their life...Shi doesn't really cook either though, nor does Jess. When Jess cooks, though, it's good.

Jess.

Pretty much.
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt

AS Afflatus 26 Prompt

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:49 am

“Is this how you play the game?”

Rainold, Lessa, Jessica

Jessica hummed as she sat on the couch, glancing to Ray once in awhile. She smiled as she nodded to herself each time, glancing back to the device in her hands after. Ray watched Jess as she typed on the device, probably adding more to one of her fanfictions or stories. She was humming to herself as she did so, which made him smile. Lessa hadn’t dropped by yet to visit them, but it didn’t really bother Ray. He was more worried about Jess...She didn’t seem bothered, yet, so he stopped worrying rather quick. He ruffled her hair a bit, still smiling, turning his attention back to the tv after. Ray thought of just calling Lessa, for Jess though she showed no signs of irritation. Shaking his head, he decided against that, however. He kept his eyes on the television, but was actually keeping an ear on his precious redhead.

Speaking of Lessa, the ashen haired male was actually on his way over right at that moment. If Ray knew that, he’d say he didn’t care though he’d relax considerably after. Jess would just be happy, except neither of them actually knew he was approaching. Jess continued typing away on her device, just as Ray (pretended) watched the television. The redhead tensed a bit, managing not to jump or flinch, when a knock at the door was heard. She hummed to herself to calm down, as Ray moved to open the door and see who it was. He huffed a bit when he saw Lessa...then smiled and gestured him inside. Lessa happily trotted over to Jess, making a small sound so he wouldn’t startle her.

The gingery redhead made a soft sound, eyes shifting from her device to the gray haired deman goat man. Lessa grinned, literally actually grinned, when her lips twitched into a smile for him. He leaned to gently nuzzle her, eyes flicking to Rano when the pumpkin-redhead stood up. He and Jess watched Rano go to grab a gaming system, the Ninetendou Swish, then he plugged it into the television. Jess hummed in her head, watching him scroll to a game, then he motioned Lessa. “You want to play?” he asked, earning a nod from the gray haired male. He smiled as he handed over a controller, saying “Let’s do it, then.” Jess showed Lessa how to select a character, letting him pick his character though. They began their competition, but Lessa didn’t actually seem to get it... “Is this how you play the game?” he asked, curious yet confused.

Rano shook his head, asking Jess to show Lessa how to play. She nodded, showing Lessa how to correctly play then letting him try it on his own. He turned out to be surprisingly good at combat games...Luckily, Rano didn’t hold grudges or get POed when games were concerned, and therefore congratulated Lessa on his win against him. Lessa was all smiles after that, especially since Jess let him cling to, hold, her the rest of the time he was at their house that day. All in all, he found it to be a great day.

(520 words)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:05 am, edited 7 times in total.
breadstick
Yellow Belt
House: Amaranthine

member interview

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 pm

• 1. If you were an Animal Crossing character, who would you be?
    ━ honestly, i know this is a massive grievance on my behalf, but i've never actually played animal crossing. i wish i had, for my childhood's sake, but at the time it was never something that was in the store when i was looking for nintendo games. so, my bad, the first question i ever do from one of these i just can't answer - sorry, guys !!
    2. What's one thing from any science class that you've ever had that has stuck with you?
    ━ weirdly, the very first thing we learned - the pH scale. that always comes to mind as one of the things that had stuck in my mind from the moment i went through secondary school - it was my first chemistry lesson, and i remember being absolutely terrified out of my mind. oh well - at least i'll know the difference between acidic and alkaline.
    ━ they aren't exactly stickers, but my partner gave me a pokemon card and a yugioh card that reminds them of me - the cheepcheepcheep yugioh card, and the togepi pokemon. it's cheesy as all hell, but they now sit on the side of my computer; one slightly tilted, but i can just never make it stick upright, so it's probably going to stay like that. here's low quality photographic evidence if anyone needs proof lmao.
    ━ here's the thing - i've never really travelled. my mother's kind of the type to stay at home and only travel an hour away maximum if we're going anywhere, even on holiday/vacation, so i can't really say i've learned anything? the best i've got is to always take water on long journeys pfft.
    ━ aha, i'm the one entering college / university this year, so i think it'd be pretty ironic if i gave advice to people going into the same year as me. i'm pretty clueless, so i'm most likely to be taking advice from y'all who have already been through this.
    6. Write five words that come to mind when you think of: "We could have made it"
    ━ "but i was too stubborn". of course, my mind immediately goes to my characters to fulfil a prompt like this.
    ━ i'm mildly interested in taking up tennis, but aside from school P.E. lessons, i've never been one for sport. walking my dog is enough exercise for me, and i don't see myself taking up anything other than muscle toning.
    ━ the first family pet we had when i was around was a black lurcher dog called jet. she must've been about nine or ten years old when i was born, and she lived to be seventeen. from what i've seen from photos my mother kept of us, i used to love cuddling up to her on the sofa. she was probably the gentlest dog i've ever known, and we still keep her collar in our living room.
    ━ i've never been to anywhere too far-fetched - only small campsites in the same country as me. honestly, i'd love to go to japan; a lot of my friends have been going there recently and i'm incredibly envious of them. it'd be really nice to take along my partner, since they're just as enthusiastic about anime as me, if not more.
    ━ i'd say that i have no hobbies, but honestly that might just be the way i've been raised that's lead me to believe that i have none. i play video games, a lot; not to an unhealthy degree, but it keeps me entertained. writing is a big one, but i thought that might have been pretty much obvious considering i'm on a literate roleplaying site; and i do often dabble in drawing, too. i used to be more active with drawing, but recently i've been favouring writing instead of it. i suppose it's still a creative outlet, so i'm not too fussed about losing my inspiration for that, but even so, i do hope to get myself back into it some day.
    ━ for video games, i'd have to say that watching youtube lets plays sparked that interest in me - minecraft was the one game i completely fixated on, until i branched into different genres. rpg's are probably my favourite genre, but i have been known to play games like overwatch and apex legends before. for writing and drawing, it was more influence of the things around me; i joined chickensmoothie when i was super young, and seeing people drawing on the oekaki there just made me want to learn how to draw - so i did! i wish i was still as enthusiastic as i was then, because i would love to pick some other things up but i'm plagued with self doubt, oops. with writing, i think i've always just had a creative streak; i would take my favourite universes and write self inserts when i was about seven years old. i've just always had some sort of muse to burn.
    11. What is an important life lesson that you have learned that you would share to someone much younger than yourself?
    ━ primary school really isn't the end of the world, and school isn't worth sacrificing your mental health for. i went to a very high pressure secondary school, the supposed "best" in the county, and all of my friends had mental health issues as a result of the way the school treated us. the teachers weren't necessarily bad and it was, for the most part, good education - but the pressures that the school put on the kids, including myself, was enough to break them entirely.
    ━ i have a diagnosed dissassociation disorder and i can't visually remember any of my childhood past what i've told people when my memory was clearer. that's literally the only thing i could think of. it doesn't matter to me about admitting it online, but i have a hard time expressing it verbally, so only about ... four of the people i know in real life know? more people really should know but hey, i like to think i'm coping enough as i am right now. i went to therapy and was diagnosed there when i hadn't even considered there was anything wrong with me, but i'm not missing much these days and it only triggers around certain subjects/atmospheres.
    13. What was the career that you wanted as a child? What is the career you are interested now?
    ━ when i was younger, all i wanted to be was an author, and nothing would change my mind. i lost sight of that for a very long time, but now that i've finished secondary school, i feel like i'm gravitating back towards that mindset.
    14. If you could make ANYTHING happen right now with no cost, trouble, or obstacles, what would you do?
    ━ i would 100% without hesitation magic myself into five years into the future where i've been taking corrective hormones for a few years so my voice is deep, i'm growing a beard, etc - and have had top surgery at the very least. that shit is killing me right now, so if i could do that, it'd be fantastic.
    ━ admittedly, as cliche as it might be: talking to people. i have a real hard time striking up conversation with people and actually maintaining it, without them doing a large portion of the work themself. i'm not sure what it is, maybe i'm a naturally boring person, but it does mean i've lost friendships over the years because i just never know what to say to them.
sylver
Attendant

member interview

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:32 pm

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain, then I'd trade
all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.
              • 1. If you were an Animal Crossing character, who would you be?
                I feel obligated to go with Purrl, because we share the same birthday and she likes some furniture items I'm also fond of. However, I also heavily relate to Knox (and he lives in a medieval-inspired home!!) and Phoebe

Bold of you to think that I would remember anything from a type of class that I haven’t had in roughly six to seven years. Though I do still remember that cow hearts are pretty fucking huge because we had a real cow heart and a real pig heart presented to us in a biology class once.

My laptop here has a few fandom/character-related stickers - only because I never take it anywhere with me anyways, so I figured I'd plaster a few on it.

Make sure to be thorough. Double and triple checking is a-okay, because it's all too easy to forget something when you're stressing out. Best idea is to make a list in advance with everything important on it and to pack as early as possible as well. Doesn't just apply to traveling - I'm one of those horrible people with like, five different calendars and 269 probabl colour-coded lists plastered everywhere so I don't forget about anything since, thanks to my mental health, my brain switches between "10 outta 10 memory, will remember everything forever" and "unreliable and slow dial-up internet memory, could you repeat what you just said five seconds ago?" a lot.

Considering that I’ve never been to college and have never even applied to one either, I don’t feel qualified to give any kind of advice on this topic.

"We'll try again next time."
                Alternatively, my mind also jumped to emotions that I could associate with that sentence - disappointment, frustration, and melancholy, but also hopefulness and optimism, for some reason.

I did gymnastics in kindergarten and elementary school, but stopped after that. Nowadays, I don’t play any sports anymore. I do some basic body weight-exercises for 30 minutes daily (or I try to, at least). Sometimes, I’ll go swimming, and once or twice a year I might ride a horse, but that’s it.

A basic TM house cat named Hexe who was around before I was born. My first real own pet was a rabbit though. I think her name was Stupsi? Something stupid, anyway.

Never really thought about my dream vacation, just vacations in general. Still high key wanna go to New Zealand right now though.

Writing, playing video games & reading. I really don’t know what to tell you other than the fact that all of those things is stuff that I did as a kid, so they just stuck with me. I can’t remember what got me into them – reading and writing were just things I did at school, and then playing video games was a thing that just happened when my parent handed me an old Gameboy one day lmao.

Define “much younger”? Most of my important life lessons were learned by having highly negative and traumatic experiences, and I wouldn’t want to tell a five-year-old little kid something that will crush them and their dreams, or make them feel afraid of opening up to and trusting others. I guess I’d tell them to take care of themselves, both physically and mentally, because the damage that not caring for your body and your mind can do is something that is very hard, if not impossible to fix later.

Slight NSFW, but probably that I'm technically a virgin? Like, I'm open about being ace online, but most people irl (and some people online too, I would guess) simply assume I'm not (because of my age & the fact that I have absolutely zero reservations talking about NSFW topics at all and because I write an unhealthy amount of kinky NSFW content for fun). It's not something that normally comes up in conversations either most of the times that I do partake in conversations about someone's sex life, it ain't about mine whatsoever, so I really don't see a point in talking about it. It doesn't really concern anybody but myself anyway.

As a kid, I wanted to do something with animals – zoo keeper or vet were at the very top of my list. Early to mid-teens was psychologist. Late teens was graphic designer. Now it’s something marketing-related, specifically digital content and social media stuff.

Either give myself a career I genuinely want, or just give myself a huge ass, old mansion to live in because yes please.

Drawing and painting. I used to love doing digital art in my teens, but now I just compare myself to much more skilled artists every time I so much as think about drawing anything and I haven’t improved much since the last time I had a “skill jump” years ago, so… it’s just too frustrating for me to keep up with at this point. Also, being able to draw my own characters would save me so, so much money, so... @God, please just give me mad art skills