hello! ♡

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

vhenan
White Belt
House: Halcyon

hello! ♡

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:53 pm

howdy, guys!

as you can probably gather, i'm new to this site and beyond excited to get started in this community! from what little snooping i've done already, you all seem lovely and i look forward to chatting and whatnot with you.

the little cogs in my mind that control my love for roleplaying are dusty but they most certainly still work! i had a sudden burst of nostalgia a day or so ago and a friend recommended this site to me so i thought i'd give it a go! i may be a little nervous to get started but, i assure you, my eagerness to get involved with roleplaying again is pushing that feeling back down.

as for info on me, i'm your fairly standard human, to be fair. i enjoy a good video game (my personal favourites are the dragon age series, red dead redemption 1&2, and most of the assassin's creeds) and i watch tv occasionally, though the only show i'm really passionate about is peaky blinders. i write far more often than i probably should; the little robot behind my google docs hates me at this point, i should think, and nor do i blame them.

that's all for now (i think?). i'm taking little baby steps on here so i'll take-- and greatly appreciate-- and help/pointers that come my way! ♡
sylver
Attendant

Re: hello! ♡

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:30 am

• heya amorcita and welcome to AS!

i'm sylver, or cyril, and i'm one of the site attendants on here. if you ever have any questions, or need help with anything, feel free to send me a message and i'll be happy to help! should i not be around, you can also get in touch with any of our other lovely attendants - we all have light blue usernames, so just look for one of those if you need something. i will also be sending you a PM with some useful information and links soon to help you get settled in nicely too c:

ohh, you have a great taste in video games! i adore dragon age & red dead redemption as well, and have played a select few assassin's creed titles too. what system do you play them on? if you ever wanna chat about games (or writing), i'm definitely down for it~

i hope to see you around the site, have fun! <3
vhenan
White Belt

Re: hello! ♡

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:56 pm

thank you for the hospitality! i greatly appreciate the help and whatnot; it only gets me more eager to start exploring around the site!

i play practically everything on the good ol' PS4 (barring a bit of the sims on my pc hehe). i'm actually such a lover of dragon age that i bought inquisition twice-- once for PS3, one for PS4-- bc i just wanted to play it with better graphics! is that sad? maybe. but did i have too much fun taking screenshots in the emerald graves? indeed i did.

anywho! thank you once again! it's lovely to know that there's already someone who shares similar interests to me here ~