my introduction.

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

angus
White Belt
House: Halcyon

my introduction.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:32 am

• hi, you can call me angus! i come from chickensmoothie with nine years of roleplay experience.
          my timezone is cst, and literacy range is between semi-literate and literate. often, i mirror posts.
          my inbox is definitely open for chatting or one x one suggestions! my search ad will be up soon!
sylver
Attendant

Re: my introduction.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:39 am

• hey angus, welcome to AS! ^^

you can call me sylver, or cyril, whichever you prefer, and i'm one of the site attendants here on advanced scribes. if you have any questions about the site, or if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me with a PM, i'm always happy to help! should i not be around, you can also look for users that share their light blue username colour with me, since they're my fellow attendants. c:

it's lovely to see more and more (former) CS roleplayers like myself on here again recently! we have a lovely community that you'll fit right into and i'm sure you'll manage to find some cool roleplay partners to plot and write with in no time once your ad goes up as well.

hope you'll have lots of fun and that i'm gonna see you around the site in the future!
angus
White Belt

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:45 am

• thank you! i really appreciate it.
perfect polish
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:26 pm

I also came from cs. It's great see so many people from there on here.