hi diddly ho, nieghborino

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

hyacinth
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hi diddly ho, nieghborino

Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:09 am

• hey there, i'm hyacinth but i also go by lewis or cinth. i've been roleplaying on and off for a few years but have recently gotten back into it. i'm a poor biology student whose diet consists mostly of ramen noodles and caffeine at this point. i'm a pretty relaxed person and i love meeting new people, so feel free to message me for just about anything. i enjoy writing a broad range of topics from navies of the victorian era to humans equipped with supernatural abilities. i always love the chance to improve my writing and collaborate with others. i can write a solid 1500 word post but i'd prefer a more casual, worldbuilding collaboration between my writing partner and i that is based upon the quality of the post, not the quantity.
Last edited by hyacinth on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: hi diddly ho, nieghborino

Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:15 pm

• hi hyacinth, welcome to AS!

i'm sylver, or cyril, one of the attendants on here. if you ever have any questions about the site, or if you need help with anything, please feel free to message me and i'll be glad to help! of course, you can also PM any of the other attendants should i not be around - you'll recognize them by their light blue usernames. ^^

we have a lovely community with equally varied interests on here, so you'll have no trouble finding fellow writers to plot and worldbuild with! i'd say that the majority, if not all of us are quality over quantity people.

i hope to see you around! c:
thunderofthedrum
Admin
House: Halcyon

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:45 am

Hey there! You doing general bio or going after a more specific focus? My degree is in wildlife biology. :]
Happy November!

- Finalize the AS survey results ✔
- Update the anon box thread - in progress
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Post AS survey results ✔
- Post NaNoWriMo event ✔
- Prep the December event

holiday party • giant ESA project • wrap gifts • Christmas

Happy Birthday to all of the December blueberries!
hyacinth
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:50 pm

• thanks for the welcome!

for right now, my major is biology with a specialization in marine biology c:
    I wanted to do wildlife biology but sadly our university only has a few specializations for biology. i’m pretty happy with my choice at the moment, though! we have a large orca and humpback whale population that feed alongside our seaside campus which makes it easy to just take a quick skiff ride a few miles out for observations.