[] izuku [] intro[]

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

izuku
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

[] izuku [] intro[]

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:17 pm

xxi'm izuku, and this is my introduction!
xxobviously. i'm 18 and my interests include
xxand are not limited to: anime, books, xxwriting, reading, roleplaying, and music. xxnice to meet all of you! i'm excited to begin xxrole-playing with everyone!

xx—xx—
xx—xx—

xx|name; izuku
xx|age; 18
xx|gender; female
xx| i cant code
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: [] izuku [] intro[]

Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:50 pm

• hey there izuku, welcome to AS!!

i'm gold, one of the attendants here on the site, and if you ever have any questions about anything site-related, don't hesitate to send me, or any of my other blue attendant friends, a message; we don't bite, i promise, and we're more than happy to help c:

i've seen a bunch of people into anime like you, especially bnha, so i'm sure you'll find a roleplay rather quickly! we're all anime lovers and nerds, you'll fit right in x) and don't worry about the coding, you'll get the hang of it; i remember i had some trouble with it, too, but making forms and setting up threads helped a bunch!

well, now that i've greeted you, i'll be on my way. hope you manage to make yourself comfortable and find some awesome roleplays along the way! happy writing <3
izuku
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: [] izuku [] intro[]

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:43 am

aw thx :D i've been looking around and im sure ill find a good rp soon!