hey panini

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

seo
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hey panini

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:03 am

hello everyone!

i’m seo and, as you have probably guessed, i’m new to advanced scribes.

i’ve been roleplaying for a while now, about 7 years now. mainly through chicken smoothie (though i haven’t been on that site in a g e s) and discord.

as you can probably tell, i’m not very good at introducing myself. still, feel free to talk to me in dms or any of that jazz. i promise i’m friendly once i get over my initial awkwardness.
(p.s: i keyboard smash a lot)
sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: hey panini

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:53 am

• heya seo! welcome to AS~

i'm sylver, but you're free to call me cyril as well. ^^ i'm one of the site's attendants and here to help, so if you have any questions about the site, or need help with anything, don't be afraid to message me! of course, my fellow attendants (which you can identify by their light blue username) are always willing to help too. c:

ohh, you're nearing your one decade mark of roleplaying! it's always so nice to see people who've had this hobby for a long time - i've been roleplaying for a decade (or a bit longer) myself. i hope to see you having fun roleplaying on here too, we're super happy to have you join our community! <3
seo
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: hey panini

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:27 pm

gosh i feel so bad for replying this late :’))

still, thank you so much for the warm welcome. my friend really praised this place for being a good space for roleplaying and, from simply scanning it a little bit, it really seems lovely. i’m quite excited c: