⎯⎯⎯⎯ discount niel gaiman.

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

incouth
White Belt
House: Unsorted

⎯⎯⎯⎯ discount niel gaiman.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:46 am

not fantastic with the introductory scene ; bare with me whilst i deepthroat this size nine foot between my lips.

i’ll weave you a tale, albiet unconventional : i’m a literate bullwhip teetering on the unbecoming precipice of snobbish ; my enthusiasm toward the written paragraph is nothing short of geekish. at heart, i am but an academically incapable low–life, and you’ll never guess this by a short exchange. a minimalist, they call me : i am a single–character damsel whom shuns the doubleups and split–second characters. call me an outsider.

this enough information? we crammin in TENFOLD tenfold.

i migrate to twitter a year, correct? good good, good riddance : terrible mistake. i was positively wrecked. the shoehorning tendencies of largescale social media shoved me face first into a crowd of nasty little crones. they wrote musing sex ; rotting concepts which make the skin above my bones crawl with fury.

mayhaps i lowered my standards, just a little.

and, ah! my name is cuthulu, crowned queen of edgy française and sticky–fingered crowd control. i have the music taste of a man proudly donning some double philosophy and art history majors —— my inner circle claims it something else, far more simple, but i wish to destroy the indulge of double standards, like china glass to cement. i wish to have my age kept a secret, known to none but the seldom admins of this tribe.

( tribe? tribe. i wish to partake in the intiation ceremony ; will i become one with the soil? death can be an option, for i am flexible. )

see? heed my warning, next time! for my foot is wedged far, wedged inbetween my lungs, approximately. oh, it’s so extremely uncomfortable.

so, with that, i spill one more droplet of tea : i roleplay on mobile, and mobile alone. my coding knowledge is most pathetic. do not assure me otherwise in any circumstance —— praise makes me cocky, and in that i am far too fruitful.