greetings !

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

elysian
White Belt
House: Halcyon

greetings !

Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:44 am

• henlo, my name is caius and I would d i e for stray kids,,

first off, I use he/him pronouns! I'm 22, will be 23 in october, and have been roleplaying for a grand total of 12 years. I like kpop, crane games, eso, and rtah! I'm chill, laid back, and super friendly!

I remember seeing as around a few years ago but this is my first account here! x__x I'm excited to set foot onto a new platform and interact with so many new people! I like most themes, with my main likes being surprise soulmates, mythology, mafia aus, and angst. I'm good with humans, humanoids, and animal-based roleplays, and absolutely adore world building! my writing style is fairly versatile and may change a lot!

nice to meet everyone, and I hope to interact with some of yall soon!!
{the side effects kicking in against my will.}
hallows eve
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: greetings !

Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:31 pm

hello and welcome to advanced scribes! i hope you're finding your way around easily enough, but if not, please feel free to message me here or on discord and i'll be happy to help, or just talk!

my name is hallows eve, but you can call me any variation of that. i'm an attendant here on the site, and my job is to welcome newbies to the site as well as answer any questions any might have and message people who have birthdays today!

there are plenty of amazing writers here (myself probably not included ^^), so whenever you're ready, go ahead and dive in! you can't go wrong!

have fun and enjoy yourself!
hallow
elysian
White Belt

Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:00 pm

• I'm still peeking at various topics and the like but it's fun to read up on stuff! I'll be sure to send you a message if I need any help! thank you for the offer!!

aaaa I'm sure you're probably amazing, don't put yourself down like that! \(*^*)/

thank you so much for the welcome and I can't wait to get started!!
thunderofthedrum
Admin

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:35 pm

elysian wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:44 am
  • henlo, my name is caius and I would d i e for stray kids,,

first off, I use he/him pronouns! I'm 22, will be 23 in october, and have been roleplaying for a grand total of 12 years. I like kpop, crane games, eso, and rtah! I'm chill, laid back, and super friendly!

I remember seeing as around a few years ago but this is my first account here! x__x I'm excited to set foot onto a new platform and interact with so many new people! I like most themes, with my main likes being surprise soulmates, mythology, mafia aus, and angst. I'm good with humans, humanoids, and animal-based roleplays, and absolutely adore world building! my writing style is fairly versatile and may change a lot!

nice to meet everyone, and I hope to interact with some of yall soon!!
Welcome! Glad you decided to give it a go here. ^_^

I'm SUPER curious to hear what surprise soulmates is like - if you don't mind explaining?
Happy September!

- Finalize the AS survey results - working on it!
- Update the anon box thread - working on it!
- Announce new Overseer ✔
- Catch up on PMs
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Add new areas to Explicit board ✔
- Dear Stag ✔
- 100 DoS follow up poll
- Update the team page ✔
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the September blueberries!
elysian
White Belt

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:35 pm

thunderofthedrum wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:35 pm

Welcome! Glad you decided to give it a go here. ^_^

I'm SUPER curious to hear what surprise soulmates is like - if you don't mind explaining?
  • thank you so much, I'm super excited!!

I'm always happy to explain surprise soulmates! it's your typical soulmate au, only set in a universe where soulmates are figured out / come into existence later in life! anything that can cause soulmates to change or shift in a universe as well, causing people that had no idea they had the potential to be soulmates to become them, is a big fave of mine!