I guess I'm new; Hey.

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Eliiville
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

I guess I'm new; Hey.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:23 am

Hi, I'm Eli (Ellie).

I started rping when I was 11 on my Nintendo 3ds on Nintendo's dead site Miiverse. From there I moved to Chicken Soomthie at a friend's suggestion. After a couple of years, I grew out of it. I had heard of AS before, but never really got into it. During this block of not forum roleplaying, I got into DnD. Still in love with the game, but it wasn't until just recently that I got the urge to roleplay again. If it weren't for the help of CS friend and another friend, I might not be here. So thanks, man. :^)
I enjoy a lot of different roleplays and I'm pretty much up for anything, but not everything. If you're interested just ask. I won't do anything with animals though. Human/humanoid only.

Excited to get back into Roleplaying and meeting new people.
sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: I guess I'm new; Hey.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:20 pm

• heyo eli, welcome to AS! c:

i'm sylver, or cyril, and as one of the site's attendants, i'm here to answer any questions you might have, so if you need help with anything, feel free to message me! should i not be around, you can also shoot any of the other attendants a message! you'll recognize them by their light-blue username. ^^

we're really happy to have you and are glad you found your way onto AS eventually! the majority of our community predominantly play humanoid characters, so i'm sure you'll find some cool peeps to re-discover your hobby with again. also DnD is dope, you've got good taste~

i hope to see you around the site, eli!! c:
Eliiville
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: I guess I'm new; Hey.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:34 pm

Thanks Skyler! I'm really excited and I'm already getting in the swing of things! Hope to see you around!
leo ▪ true neutral ▪ queer