well hello there

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

aaron;
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

well hello there

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:22 am

hey yes hi hello

I'm aaron. obviously, I'm here because I'm a newbie; however, I've been roleplaying for four or five years—mostly on chicken smoothie (I haven't been there for a long time, though. school and mental health got in the way for a while. not to mention, the rules are a little strict there). anyway, I took a long break from writing and I'm hoping that maybe joining here will get me back into it.

I'm just a student looking for a place to periodically escape from reality while I ignore the fact that time is passing faster than I'd like it to. I could go all into stuff about me but then this would be unnecessarily long. so, in short, I'm a little all over the place and that stresses me out sometimes. consequently, I might be a little unreliable in terms of responding to roleplays and pms sometimes, but I try my best and I try to let people know if I think I might disappear for a bit. I like making friends and talking about pretty much anything, though; I'd like to think I'm pretty chill.

In terms of roleplaying, I'll do pretty much anything as long as it's with original characters. I'm cool with humans or humanoids (wizards, elves, d&d-like races, vampires, werewolves, etc) and I can do wither mxm or mxf. I like pretty much any genre: paranormal, horror, romance, adventure, you name it.

I guess just shoot me a pm or something if you wanna talk or roleplay, ha.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chaotic neutral - intp-t - awkward
time: ■■□□□ inspiration: ■■■■
digital art - photography - writing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: well hello there

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:40 pm

• hiya aaron, welcome to AS!

name's sylver, or cyril. i'm one of the site attendants, so if you ever have questions, or need help with something site-related, feel free to send me a PM, i'm always happy to help! you can also message any of the other attendants (the peeps with the light blue usernames) for help should i not be around, of course. c:

oof, long breaks from writing due to real life obligations & mental health stuff are super relatable. i hope our community provides you with that escape from reality and re-ignites your passion for writing - it certainly has helped me a lot since i joined with my very first account a few years back.

a lot of people including me are big fans of the topics/themes you've listed, so i'm sure you'll be able to find and connect with like-minded people to write fun stuff with in no time!

hope to see you around, having fun!! ^^