#getoffmylawn

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

unseelie
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

#getoffmylawn

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:56 am

Whaddup.

Name's Unseelie, mostly by virtue of the fact that my go-to handle had already been used, and tinkering with the spelling did not appeal to me as much as picking up one of my less common handles did. To that end, I typically answer to Salem, but I'm not going to be too fussed about which gets used.

I've been roleplaying for an unreasonable amount of time. If my rp career was a person it'd be graduating high school soon. It is SO close to twenty years that I had to stop writing this post, get up, and go fold some laundry to work through the fact that I've been at it this long. (Seventeen years, for the curious. Boooo, ageing.)

Given the length of time, I've sort of rped... everywhere? MMOs, a variety of instant messengers and forums, Neopets (lol), Livejournal (RIP), Tumblr, yada yada. As of late I've mostly been hanging around Discord and Cherubplay/Cherp. I SOMEHOW missed ChickenSmoothie entirely, and had never heard of it until arriving here. Go figure.

Anyway, hi. I'm new here, despite suddenly feeling HELLA old, lol.

In conclusion:

gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: #getoffmylawn

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:27 pm

• hey hey unsee, we meet again!! welcome to AS c:

i've already sent you a welcome message and all, but here's another recap; i'm gold, an attendant on the site, and i greet newbies and answer questions, so don't hesitate to ask if anything is confusing you or you're just curious - i'm here for you guys!! <3

your rp career is impressive! and lowkey terrifying, it's almost as old as me lmao. it's also refreshing to see someone who hasn't jumped the CS ship and swam over here x)

and you really don't have to feel old, there's a lot of "older" people on the site and not just us youngins. i'm sure you'll find some cool new partners soon and get into writing c:

well, i'll take my leave now, wouldn't want to hog all your time when you could be exploring our awesome site and rping. hope to see you around, and happy writing!!
unseelie
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:48 pm

Hello again! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to checking out the site. :D
thunderofthedrum
Admin
House: Halcyon

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Ha, old..

I’ve been in the roleplaying world since like 2001/2002 so I get you. ;3

Welcome!!
Happy September!

- Finalize the AS survey results - working on it!
- Update the anon box thread - working on it!
- Announce new Overseer ✔
- Catch up on PMs
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Add new areas to Explicit board ✔
- Dear Stag ✔
- 100 DoS follow up poll
- Update the team page ✔
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the September blueberries!