Heya~

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Aerugonian
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Heya~

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:55 pm

I never know how to start out introductory posts, but hello, nice to meet you all! I typically go by Aeru, since this username has become synonymous with most of my writing-related accounts! I'm 21 and don't really have a pronoun preference. No, I'm not a lizard. Yes, that's a question I've been asked.

It's been around ten years since I started roleplaying and it continues to be something I really enjoy, especially lower-pressure ones with literate responses! The last three years or so, though, I really haven't had much time and I've had trouble getting my writing muse back into shape, hence why I'm here! I tend to alternate between fandom-based RPs and completely original ones, just depending on how the fancy strikes. Fandom-wise, I'm a Marvel stan and also currently fixated on Mob Psycho 100. I have an account on Chicken-Smoothie and used it regularly (a few years ago now, so the writing examples there aren't exactly up to par), but the rules were so strict they were hard to follow and I heard about this place instead! I'm excited to be here!
hallows eve
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Heya~

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:23 pm

hello and welcome! i'm hallows eve, an attendant here on advanced scribes! i'm here to answer any questions you have about the site, as well as welcome new members. if you have any questions, or would just like to chat, feel free to pm me, or any other staff (the colored usernames) and we'd be more than happy to help! we're all super nice and ready to help if anything that may arise.

you'll find that many people came here from chickensmoothie, myself included. this is a great community and atmosphere. i really hope you enjoy your time here, and can get your muse back up and running! we have some really great writers here, so don't be afraid to ask people!

have fun and happy writings!
hallow
salandit.
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Heya~

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:31 am

• hello!

i also came from chickensmoothie.. weird how as everybody got older
    we all migrated here.

no matter! welcome! you'll have a great time here *confetti*