whats up

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

shoto
White Belt
House: Vipera

whats up

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:24 pm

I've been on here many times before but ultimately I always forget my password, I don't even remember my past users anymore either haha. I love bnha, anime, bts, twice, lofi hip hop, water, almonds... you get the idea..

I love any roleplays that include; romance, fantasy, angst, all the fun stuff of life.
gold
Attendant

Re: whats up

Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm

• hey hey shoto, welcome back c: love the username, shoto's amazing

i'm gold, one of the attendants here on AS, and if you happen to have any questions related to the site, don't hesitate to send me, or one of my attendant friends, a message!! none of us bite, i promise, and we're more than happy to help you <3

there's quite a few anime fans here as well, a lot of them are into bnha too, so you'll have no problem finding a partner! and oh, a fellow bts fan, you have refined taste, my friend ;)

well, since you're not that new to the site, i'll just leave you to find yourself some kickass rps and get back into the swing of things. happy writing!!
shoto
White Belt

Re: whats up

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:53 pm

I went to an interview today at walmart and she was also a bts fan, there are so many of us lately ^^

But thank you for welcoming me! <3