An Introduction, Eh?

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Owenate53
White Belt
House: Halcyon

An Introduction, Eh?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:00 am

Hello,

Please call me Owen, or any variation of that, (if there are any, because I have yet to encounter one).

I came here to find some new thing to do with my time, specifically Role Playing with some new people. I often find myself writing strange, short stories that don’t go anywhere because they lack direction, but hopefully I can hone my writing skills while here, and have fun doing so!

I enjoy My Hero Academia, role playing, writing, and I especially enjoy developing and fleshing our characters for any writing that I do.
Endymion
White Belt
House: Vipera

Re: An Introduction, Eh?

Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Welcome! From one new member to another, I hope we'll run into each other across the boards!
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:56 pm

• hey hey owen (and endy), welcome to AS! c:

i'm gold, one of the attendants here on the site, and if you ever have any questions about anything site-related, or just want to chat, don't hesitate to send me, or any of the other attendants (we're the light blue peeps you'll mostly see in the introductions threads), a message!! we don't bite, i promise, and we'll be more than happy to answer you <3

oh, i used to do that a lot, too! just writing without it going anywhere, but i've found roleplaying is an awesome way to bounce around ideas with someone and learn how to take those same stories in fun directions!! i'm sure you'll manage to find some great rp partners, especially since a lot of us love bnha and are nerds, so you'll fit right in c:

well, hope to see you both around, happy writing!!
Owenate53
White Belt
House: Halcyon

Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:25 pm

Thank you, both of you.

This site seems like a great place with some great people, and I am excited to explore it.