― hello

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

kenzie.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

― hello

Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:40 am

hello everyone, i'm kenzie. i'm new to the website but familiar with roleplaying as i have 8+ years of experience
if i'm not roleplaying, i'm out taking photographs of anything and everything as my profession is being a photographer.
that's pretty much it for now, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks!
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: ― hello

Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:52 pm

• hey hey kenzie, welcome to AS!! c:

i'm gold, one of the attendants here on the site, and it's out job to answer any questions you might have, so feel free to shoot any of us (the light blue peeps) a message!! i assure you, you guys are never a drag and we're more than happy to help any of you out as best as we can <3

and omg, photography is such a cool profession!! and it's so cool that you're into writing, too, you'll find lots of people and opportunities to hone your writing and meet some new peeps!! we're all very warm and nice, you'll no doubt fit right in c;

well, hope to see you around, happy writing!!
kenzie.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:48 pm

• hello gold, it's nice to meet you and thank you! :3

yeah i love photography and i'm thankful i can do it as my profession because i absolutely love it! thanks again so much for the welcome, i'm sure i'm going to love this site.
♚ʜᴀʀʟᴇʏ Qᴜɪɴɴ♚
Blue Belt
House: Vipera

Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Welcome!