Howdy Hey Buckaroos

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Peggy_Rogers
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Howdy Hey Buckaroos

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:43 am

Hello!! I'm am just now exploring AS and I'm so excited to be here! You can call me Peggy or Carmie and I'm a Literate roleplayer with a passion! I've been roleplaying for about three years and I'm very excited to find new roleplay partners to work with!
Roleplay wise I'm and absolute horror nerd, I love horror roleplays as well as romance, comedy and historica;! I'm a jack of all trades if that makes any sense ^^. I started roleplaying on Quotev (We don't talk about that phase..), then I later moved onto chicken smoothie and some other roleplay based sites but found them to be very very restricted as well as the fact that I was still growing as roleplayer and had no clue what I was doing. I found other roleplays on differnt apps and started expanding my horizons and now I've ended up here!
In short I'm very excited and happy to be here! ^^
sylver
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: Howdy Hey Buckaroos

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:22 am

• heya peggy, welcome (back?) to AS!!

i'm sylver, but you can also call me cyril/cyr. as an attendant, i'm here to answer any questions you might have and help you out in whichever way i can, so please never hesitate to shoot me a PM if needed! of course i'm not the only attendant though, so you can also look for other users with a light blue username and they'll also be more than happy to help ^^

it's good to have you here with us! our community is very friendly and welcoming, so i have no doubt that you'll become a part of it in no time! we also have a lot of former chicken smoothie roleplayers on here, so some of us like to reminisce about the good (or, in many cases, not-so-good) old times together as well~

i hope to see you around the site!! c: